Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment what are your idols?

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
me: Johnny Knoxville, Michael Jordan and maybe Alexander the Great if everything they say about him is true.

michael jordan and kobe ofc

Michael Jackson, 2pac, Marilyn Manson, Brandon Lee, Bret Hart etc, etc.

I almost forgot the Gypsy crusader, great guy

Ted Bundy, Glen Quagmire, Jim Jones, Richard Ramirez, Adam lanza, Ronald Reagan, Louis Farrakhan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Donald Trump, and Idi Amin.

Gary Ridgway, the Green River serial killer. He is one of the most based dudes to ever live.

Screenshot-2020-09-01-at-3.03.17-PM-1.png

Another one is the Long Island Serial Killer (LISK) who is still at large although has been inactive for 10 years.

I think we may be coming to the end of the serial killer age due to cell phones and DNA making it nearly impossible for anyone to get away with this type of crime.

Last edited:
kimitake hiraoka

Eric Harris
Dylan klebold
Elliot Rodger
Seung hui cho

i admire mao, donot want to discuss he is good or evil , but he is really a gigagenius, having read some of his selected works,full of wisdom, truly a genius, maybe the greatest strategist ever lived, many important people in west admire mao but donot dare to admit imao:feelsLSD:

Why the fuck do I see people listing fucking sports ball players and singers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: idols are people you look up to, someone inspirational, there is precisely nothing inspirational about some nigger throwing a ball into a net jfl

my top three are probably Alexander the Great, Dostoevsky, and Max Planck or Locke, someone like that

Why the fuck do I see people listing fucking sports ball players and singers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: idols are people you look up to, someone inspirational, there is precisely nothing inspirational about some nigger throwing a ball into a net jfl
Based. They are just worshipping elite genetics.

Hitler,Mussolini or Gaddafi

Gary Ridgway, the Green River serial killer. He is one of the most based dudes to ever live.

Screenshot-2020-09-01-at-3.03.17-PM-1.png

Another one is the Long Island Serial Killer (LISK) who is still at large although has been inactive for 10 years.

I think we may be coming to the end of the serial killer age due to cell phones and DNA making it nearly impossible for anyone to get away with this type of crime.
Most are caught very early, but there are still prolific serial killers in the medical profession and sometimes even sexually motivated serial killers with high body counts - like the military man from Cyprus from last year who strangled Asian women to death because strangling people made him feel beautiful and who afterwards threw his victims into poisonous lakes in a tiny suitcase. And serial arsonists are most of the time uncatchable, even in some western countries they only manage to find a culprit for <1% of arsons (like in Australia for example where there are many prolific fireflies/arsonists). And they aren't even clever because most arsonists have an IQ far below average (unlike serial bombers who most of the time have the highest IQ of all serial criminals).

Last edited:
Including being a homosexual? :feelsugh:

What else is contested? jfl
:feelskek: I think it’s contested that he set up a siege ladder and climbed it on his own and started slashing pakis because his men were hesitant to attack, some likely apocryphal stories about some of his great speeches and his one many army antics, ig it’s also not a definite that he had heterochromia