Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "What are your hobbies?"

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
Whenever someone asks me this I never know what to say. Most people don't consider video games and tv a hobby and all I do is that and work and sleep since my life is boring. Do you have any hobbies that don't require a screen? If not, what do you say?

I have no idea, as many such activities are already shutdown, in a way, for the average sub 5 male, of course all amounting to physical attractiveness affecting treatment and how likely you are to be accepted in or gifted at the usual hobby, due to previous independence skills and confidence either obtained or not obtained, depending on your subhumanity; sports simply remind most of intense mogging by those genetically gifted with a good physique and reaction time, while things like woodworking are populated by the usual crafty HTNs and Chadlites... :feelswhat:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

MY HOBBY IS SEX SEEEEEEXXXXX SEEEEEEEXXXXXX

Strengthening the body, strength training.

Guitar or basketball

I just lie to my family about my hobbies. I don’t want them to suffer. If it’s a stranger asking I try to be honest enough with them that it makes them uncomfortable and they leave me alone. Recently my new goal has been to make normies as uncomfortable as possible without making it obvious that’s what I’m doing. Soon I will learn magick and go on the offensive.

1. I breed Isopods

2. I breed Dubia Roaches

3. I breed Springtails

4. Sehkem Apep

5. Smoke weed, and play guitar

Writing
Reading
Video games
Art appreciation
Collecting Antiques
Hunting
Fishing
Trapping
Gardening
Wilderness hiking and camping
Music
Classic films and cinema
Shitposting
Cooking
Bicycling

:feelsjuice:

Getting drunk and watching YouTube

Idk don’t really have much or anything significant to name. I’m on swim team ig but I’m pretty mediocre

If it wasn't for screen related hobbies i prabably would have an hero'ed myself already. There is a point where nothing in real life produces stimulation anymore, only disgust.

No one asks about my hobbies, thankfully.