Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your hobbies?

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
One of the most annoying commands that incelphobes use in order to hate-crimed is to say that we should get some hobbies. Anyway, I have several hobbies and surprise, surprise, i'm still a virgin. Nevertheless, these are my hobbies:

- I collect mangas: right now i'm collecting Vinland Saga, Junji Ito´s translated works, and The Way of the House Husband. I want to add Oyasumi Punpun, Berzerk, and Monster in the future. Vagabond is also on my list as well as 20th Century Boys and Planetes.

- I enjoy playing chess on an amaeteur level: my ELO at the moment is 900 (4 months playing). I´m planning to buy some chess classes online from a chesstuber.

- I enjoy reading books a lot, particularly philosophy books. My areas of interests are probably political philosophy and ontology-epistemology. I considered myself to be a materialist pluralist, and my atheism is essential rather than existencial. In epistemological terms, I´m a constructivist hyper-realist. Politically I tend to lean right, mainly because I value a certain positivist tradition that goes from Comte to Charles Maurras.

- I also read literature (novels, poetry, and aphorism). My favorite novelists are Jorge Luis Borges, Alejo Carpentier, H.P. Lovecraft, Cervantes, and Yukio Mishima. In terms of poetry, I love T.S. Elliot, Alejandra Pizarnik, Fernando Pessoa, and Quevedo. Aphorism? Nicolás Gómez Dávila, Emil Cioran, and Nietzsche. I'm not familiarized with theater but I really enjoy Calderón de la Barca.

- I absolutely love films, particularly those from the Golden Age of Hollywood (a great union between Catholics and Jews: an extension of the beautiful Austro-Hungarian empire). Orson Welles, Hitchcock, and Michael Curtiz are probably my favorite filmmakers from that time. I also enjoy French cinema: from Jean Vigo to Goddard. Italian cinema is also pretty cool with Pasolini and Fellini. Woody Allen, John Ford, Coppola, and Scorsese probably deserve a mention as well

- I watch soccer (and sometimes play it): my favorites teams are Chelsea and Atlético de Madrid due to their share history of transfers probably (more Chelsea than Atlético because my brother was also a fan of Chelsea at first).

What are your hobbies, guys?

Books, comics, shows, movies, games, eating, going to fancy places

Mostly gaming, but it can get very tiring when you play alone all the time. Also gets on my nerves when my teammates suck.
Aside from that, I enjoy watching anime, your occasional gymcelling and LDAR'ing.

Play piano, read articles (wikipedia, journals and so on), play with a pet, strategy games (currently) and trying to play chess a bit

Let's see, there's: playing video games, making video games, recording gameplay for my YouTube channel, watching YouTube, going for walks, watching anime, and more recently; picking raspberries.

trolling in public :feelsdevil:

Watching, discussing and reviewing films
RPGs, fighting games, some first person shooters
Playing guitar
Photography
Reading various textbooks
Outdoor but secluded exercise like cycling, swimming, hiking
Sketching

Wholesome
Funny thing is that when I started, I did it so I could make my mom happy when I would call her how much I had got each day while she was away in Tennessee. I average around 1.5 - 2 Solo cups per harvest.

One of the most annoying commands that incelphobes use in order to hate-crimed is to say that we should get some hobbies. Anyway, I have several hobbies and surprise, surprise, i'm still a virgin. Nevertheless, these are my hobbies:

- I collect mangas: right now i'm collecting Vinland Saga, Junji Ito´s translated works, and The Way of the House Husband. I want to add Oyasumi Punpun, Berzerk, and Monster in the future. Vagabond is also on my list as well as 20th Century Boys and Planetes.

- I enjoy playing chess on an amaeteur level: my ELO at the moment is 900 (4 months playing). I´m planning to buy some chess classes online from a chesstuber.

- I enjoy reading books a lot, particularly philosophy books. My areas of interests are probably political philosophy and ontology-epistemology. I considered myself to be a materialist pluralist, and my atheism is essential rather than existencial. In epistemological terms, I´m a constructivist hyper-realist. Politically I tend to lean right, mainly because I value a certain positivist tradition that goes from Comte to Charles Maurras.

- I also read literature (novels, poetry, and aphorism). My favorite novelists are Jorge Luis Borges, Alejo Carpentier, H.P. Lovecraft, Cervantes, and Yukio Mishima. In terms of poetry, I love T.S. Elliot, Alejandra Pizarnik, Fernando Pessoa, and Quevedo. Aphorism? Nicolás Gómez Dávila, Emil Cioran, and Nietzsche. I'm not familiarized with theater but I really enjoy Calderón de la Barca.

- I absolutely love films, particularly those from the Golden Age of Hollywood (a great union between Catholics and Jews: an extension of the beautiful Austro-Hungarian empire). Orson Welles, Hitchcock, and Michael Curtiz are probably my favorite filmmakers from that time. I also enjoy French cinema: from Jean Vigo to Goddard. Italian cinema is also pretty cool with Pasolini and Fellini. Woody Allen, John Ford, Coppola, and Scorsese probably deserve a mention as well

- I watch soccer (and sometimes play it): my favorites teams are Chelsea and Atlético de Madrid due to their share history of transfers probably (more Chelsea than Atlético because my brother was also a fan of Chelsea at first).

youtube, anime, manga, video games, posting here

Playing guitar
Photography
Sketching
Bet you´ll never find your comment posted on IT

Playing guitar, used to learn languages, gaming, programming, swimming and hiking from time to time with friends

only normies and chads have hobbies imo

Personally I just ldar and stare at the wall paper in my free time

girls and bdsm

Video games, internet, getting drunk and smoking.

Video games, card games, board games (includes chess), leisure games (pool, ping pong). That's on the leisure side.

On the more boring side, watching lectures on subjects and topics I'm currently interested in, and reading non-fiction (mostly essays and academic stuff).

I'm not sure if I'm able to tie myself to routines, interests or fixations, still, I usually research the same topics.
nowadays I'm more invested in bio-hacking myself as I want to return to a mental state I once was, although I may never regain it.

reading books sometimes,I am well learned

Playing guitar
Photography
Sketching
off topic but based and Sephpilled avi

he's also my main

Watching women breastfeeding their babies in public while masturbating :feelsYall:

Being a tiny little inkler :feelswhere::feelsaww:

Ping pong, disco dance with my homie Azamat Bagatov

Most of the time i read novels, other times i play games

I research on motorbikes and play video games and ride mtb.

My main cope is to lay down in bed listening to music and looking at the sealing for hours. that's for day time, as for night time i spend it in front of the computer watching YT videos with less than 100s of views, saving pics and videos, torrenting.

Sometimes i play video games or watch anile/shows. these days i'm movie coping, watched 3 movies yesterday and 3 this night.
What music do you like the most currently?

Sleeping,eating,playing video games and listening to music.

Video games and watching video game essays on youtube

Reading fiction books. Playing Roblox and watching Cartoons. And that's about it...

Last things i listened to (from from recently played on my phone) were:
-Chico Alvarez Val' Carretero Congo to Cuba
-Shanties from AC4
-MC solaar - les boys bond
-NAV - turks
-Metro booming - overdue
-Hako yalasaki's most normie album(can't read chinese)
-Weerer's blue album
-Some Playboi carti songs from different albums
-Some Aran tomoko
checked it quickly. Weezer and Tomko Aran is nice. Trap is not my style, probably bc I am too old (34).

Playing with grippers, rolling thunders, thick bar lifts, pinch etc. Basically grip training. I'm working towards CCS closing CoC3 (RGC 70kg) this [UWSL]year and hopefully 3.5 next year(and even 4) after I start using PEDs. [/UWSL]

My main cope is to lay down in bed listening to music and looking at the sealing for hours. that's for day time, as for night time i spend it in front of the computer watching YT videos with less than 100s of views, saving pics and videos, torrenting.

Sometimes i play video games or watch anile/shows. these days i'm movie coping, watched 3 movies yesterday and 3 this night.
:feelsohh: