Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your favourite epic events in history?

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Mine is probably the charge of winged hussars on the Ottomans at Vienna. Truly a tide turner for Christendom. Hussars proved that Muslims can indeed be slaughtered.

the holocuast, vlad the impalers rise to power, The viking age, augustus becoming first emperor of rome, Britain building the largest empire in history, napoleons coronation as emperor, stalins 5 year plan, the battle of agincourt, ghengis khan (everything he did)

the holocuast, vlad the impalers rise to power, The viking age, augustus becoming first emperor of rome, Britain building the largest empire in history, napoleons coronation as emperor, stalins 5 year plan, the battle of agincourt, ghengis khan (everything he did)
Damn, I remember reading about Vlad the impaler. Was a sick dude. Vikings are also great.
Also Ghengis Khan was a gigachad tbh.

What the fuck

Nazi invasion of France. They absolutely destroyed those baguette fags.

Nazi Germany in general was based tbh.

Last edited:
Damn, I remember reading about Vlad the impaler. Was a sick dude. Vikings are also great.
Also Ghengis Khan was a gigachad tbh.

What the fuck

i actually have a loose relation to vikings (becuase of rape) and vlad (my family used to be nobles before king took their land)

Nazi invasion of France. They absolutely destroyed those baguette fags.

Nazi Germany in general was based tbh.
I like how the Baguettes worked their ass of with maginot line only for German motherfuckers to go around it and fuck them all up. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i actually have a loose relation to vikings (becuase of rape) and vlad (my family used to be nobles before king took their land)
REEEEE you do? You need to go deeper in that tbh. My surname is from Ottoman empire and I have researched about it and it originates from an Ottoman word for a "Gatekeeper". Basically some kinds of city guards.

The industrial revolution and its consequences were pretty epic

I like how the Baguettes worked their ass of with maginot line only for German motherfuckers to go around it and fuck them all up. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

REEEEE you do? You need to go deeper in that tbh. My surname is from Ottoman empire and I have researched about it and it originates from an Ottoman word for a "Gatekeeper". Basically some kinds of city guards.

ottoman empire was large you could have roots all the way back to Byzantines, Romans, Mesopotamians, ottomans often forced non turks to take turkish names upon conversion to islam

ottoman empire was large you could have roots all the way back to Byzantines, Romans, Mesopotamians, ottomans often forced non turks to take turkish names upon conversion to islam
TBH. I don't know where to start. The oldest lad I trace my surname to is a guy that fought on the Salonika front and came back because of sickness and died.

TBH. I don't know where to start. The oldest lad I trace my surname to is a guy that fought on the Salonika front and came back because of sickness and died.

i have similar trouble, cant trace my lineage back anytime before Romes collapse

I like learning about Rome and the Ming Dynasty in China. My favorite overall though is probably Caesars campaign in Gaul though. I recommend reading Caesar's commentaries.

France actually prepared for an invasion through Belgium. Most of French Frontline troops and mechanised units were in Belgium. Problem was Belgium wouldn't let French troops in earlier and even broke a French Belgian treaty in 1936 in favor of neutrality. The Germans used this by pushing into the Ardennes and cut off the French soldiera in northern France and Belgium from their supply lines coming from Paris.

I like learning about Rome and the Ming Dynasty in China. My favorite overall though is probably Caesars campaign in Gaul though. I recommend reading Caesar's commentaries.

Romani imperii uni omnes salutant
France actually prepared for an invasion through Belgium. Most of French Frontline troops and mechanised units were in Belgium. Problem was Belgium wouldn't let French troops in earlier and even broke a French Belgian treaty in 1936 in favor of neutrality. The Germans used this by pushing into the Ardennes and cut off the French soldiera in northern France and Belgium from their supply lines coming from Paris.

if the french had any balls would have simply steamrolled belgium by force

i have similar trouble, cant trace my lineage back anytime before Romes collapse
That sucks tbh. I should probably dig up some documentation on that lad from my family and see who his relatives were. Truth be told, they lived in Ottoman's period and I think Ottomans didn't keep records like austria-hungary did.

That sucks tbh. I should probably dig up some documentation on that lad from my family and see who his relatives were. Truth be told, they lived in Ottoman's period and I think Ottomans didn't keep records like austria-hungary did.

the first mention of my family was the mention of my ancestor being the head of a pictish pagan tribe that converted to celtic christianity in the Anglo Saxon chronicles

the first mention of my family was the mention of my ancestor being the head of a pictish pagan tribe that converted to celtic christianity in the Anglo Saxon chronicles
How did you find out all of that? I barely traced that man and I have yet to find his resting place. I don't know if there is any documentation that mentions my family.

WW2 and cold wars. Lots of interesting stuff to dig from there.

Also large scale ERings. They're interesting to study

Romani imperii uni omnes salutant

if the french had any balls would have simply steamrolled belgium by force
The allies were looking to have the diplomatic advantage similar to world war 1 so attacking a neutral country to get to a defendable position inside that country wasn't very popular opinion

The allies were looking to have the diplomatic advantage similar to world war 1 so attacking a neutral country to get to a defendable position inside that country wasn't very popular opinion

exactly why democracy is a weakness

yeah a lot of the ancient Anatolian records kept by Byzantines and Romans were burnt by ottomans
Really? Well fuck. I hope my family was in the country before ottomans came and then maybe I will find some old records of it or something. I have heard about some books in Serbia keeping records of families. They are found in monasteries or something.

Can't think of any tbh. All historical events of the modern era seemed to only make things get worse than before.

Really? Well fuck. I hope my family was in the country before ottomans came and then maybe I will find some old records of it or something. I have heard about some books in Serbia keeping records of families. They are found in monasteries or something.

aye the church should be where you look first

The day of retribution

Waiting for the day we have another Joseph Stalin

The Malta conference

The vast majority of the most significant events in history were horrific, so I can't say that I have a favorite.
Which events do I find to be the most interesting though?

The Jonestown massacre, the First World War, the Siege of Montségur, the Battle of Tsushima, and The Battle of Manzikert.

All of Hampton brandon confrontations especially the fight with ice poseidon.

Bizarre adventures of Bismarck (Aka unification of germany)

the epic battle royale vcitory

The battle of Telamon.

Anybody claiming European blood has some viking in them. It's pretty much the law. William the Conqueror is pretty cool, btw. Henry Every was also pretty cool.

14edgy88me
:feelshaha::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelskek:

the crusades, vlad the impaler (nothing against mulsimcels but this man was straight out of fiction), the late middle ages etc