Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jews are in for a rude awakening

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am looking at the history of my fathers white people. Every time the whites were on the edge of total and complete defeat thats when they always produced something that changed the course of events such for example at the gates of Vienna or the discovery of the new world because they were forced outwards due to a muslim blockade which reduced Europe to a complete and utter impoverished shithole. Its that blockade that opened the way for the height of white power we saw peak in the 90's and now the muslims were reduced from their super power status to Sands getting genocided by Ashkenazis in Gaza today, what a turn of the tide.

So anyway I was just asking myself if always in history whites always have a way to produce/invent something/circumstances that change the complete course of events and history whenever they are on the brink of defeat then I am asking what will be the fate of the Jews tommorow when that day comes? We know that Jews created mass immigration, feminism, trannyism etc etc to genocide whites. So why cant it be eye for an eye, just asking for a friend. Jews plans are going well but history is strange and always seems to rhyme.

The reason why elite schools or good jobs look at highschool exam results is because whats in a person comes out under pressure like in exams when there is just 90 minutes for an exam thats how to know the A grades and the C grades students etc. So the Jews will defeat the white trash but there are some whites the same from the same bloodlines in history that had those victories that dont swallow feminism, trannyism and the Jews day is coming.

Last edited:
What kind of cope this is?

Severe cope. We literally have chemicals in our foods that feminize us and 99% of people submit in totality to this system

Nigga stop blaming Jews for white bots being troons & white whores being sluts

Nigga stop blaming Jews for white bots being troons & white whores being sluts
yet you blame Jan Van Riebeck . Why dont Bantus pull up their socks and stop blaming Muzungus

Severe cope. We literally have chemicals in our foods that feminize us and 99% of people submit in totality to this system
99% of people in your bubble

Cope they’re are chemicals in the food water, plastic and ect that mentally cucks most of the population

Cope they’re are chemicals in the food water, plastic and ect that mentally cucks most of the population
good excellent point you made...."most" people.

Who is stopping you from buying a filter for your water? From growing your own food during summer or eating organic trusted foods?

I bet you drink energy drinks everyday and eat pizza etc instead of cooking and saving for a water filter. It is what it is as I said the trash will be defeated by the Jews.

good excellent point you made...."most" people.

Who is stopping you from buying a filter for your water? From growing your own food during summer or eating organic trusted foods?

I bet you drink energy drinks everyday and eat pizza etc instead of cooking and saving for a water filter. It is what it is as I said the trash will be defeated by the Jews.
Actually I do attempt or buy some of the things like a filter so my test stops getting annihilated by chemicals but unfortunately most people don’t

Actually I do attempt or buy some of the things like a filter so my test stops getting annihilated by chemicals but unfortunately most people don’t
At least you are doing something. Most trash spend their money on cigarettes but complain that they broke or buy energy drinks and junk food everyday and complain about chemicals in the food and diabetes

At least you are doing something. Most trash spend their money on cigarettes but complain that they broke or buy energy drinks and junk food everyday and complain about chemicals in the food and diabetes
Yup most are cucked or are to lazy to do anything about it.

You have been on the internet too long if you think majority of people are awake
Nigga just die then. You have a defeatist mentality, perfect slave material