Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your autist hobbies?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I like going into the woods and collecting different fungi and plants.

It's a good cope.

Posting on incels.co

I had to do that for botany class. Was kind of fun.

Drumming. I'm probably the only person in my town who plays acoustic drums. Never heard anyone else and it's a small town.

Going out in the woods alone of course and meeting mooses, talk to trees and stuff. Doesn't get any more autistic than that.

i don't have any tbh, i just shitpost the days away

bruh what elaborate

That sounds quite nice actually.
I come across them occasionally. Usually twice a month or so. Last time a calf stood 16ft infront of me all of a sudden. He was a big guy, he didn't flinch.

Drinking coffe. Smoking. Posting here. Listening to music. Sometimes trying to read a book. Thatsabout it

Nightwalks alone

Hunting people down

Tapping every single thing on my desk that makes a different noise

Collecting videogames, artbooks, video game strategy guides and artbooks.
collecting posters, figures, statues etc tbh.
those are my main ones

based af ngltbhdedsrs do you bass fish?
I do but im a poorcel, bass fishing usually requires a boat. So I fish with bait and sit and wait for other types of fish

I do but im a poorcel, bass fishing usually requires a boat. So I fish with bait and sit and wait for other types of fish
I bass fish from a lake too ngl, its nice. Do u use live bait or powerworms?

Postmaxxing and threadmaxxing

Permaculture gardening and researching edible and medicinal plants. And studing nutrition and microbiomes.

I like collecting Legos and then building historical battle scenes.

I like collecting Legos and then building historical battle scenes.
I was really into legos until 12. To this day, my room has 3 giant containers full of legos. Haven't bothered to move them out.

I mostly made star wars scenes, was featured in Lego a couple times ngl.

I'm not autistic but some "abnormal" hobbies I like are blowing stuff up and lighting stuff on fire. Since I have a lot of free time on my hands and also like chemistry, I make my own fireworks at home and some, erm, larger stuff too.

I buy a lot of these triangular looking fireworks (they're actually called "Triangles") and they are pretty much as powerful as M-80's. Even though M-80's are illegal now, the Triangles aren't. They are comprised of 100% flash powder (potassium perchlorate and sulfur) which is highly sensitive. Then I get a knife and open up about 5 of them, and pour the flash powder into a pill bottle. Then I wrap duct tape around the pill bottle until it's super air tight, and put a wick on top... Then I have a firework 5x more powerful. One time I blew a steel frying pan to shreds with one.

As for burning stuff, I like to mix ethanol with boric acid to create green fire. Or ethanol with copper sulfate to create blue fire. And I burn pure lithium metal from batteries to create red fire.

Damn that's cool what has been your favorite hike ever
My favorite hike is Half Dome in Yosemite. Amazing views from the top. I'd like to do it again sometime.

Looking at plastic surgery results and jacking off to hentai, but that's everyone on this forum tbqh

day dreaming about the history of aerodynamics and the first drone

My biggest and more stable hobbies are playing lol (played constantly for years)
and jerking. Pretty much normie hobbies.
The only autistic hobby I had was yo-yo for like 3 months. It was a bit fun, but got boring really quicky.

Last edited:
Playing video games, collecting/reading books, browsing this place. That sort of thing.

I suppose it has to be worldbuilding and daydreaming about it. I probably spend most of my days in my paracosm and ensuring everything is 100% consistent - that I know who all the characters are, what they are and what they were, locations of villages/towns/cities, mountains, seas, rivers lakes, swamps and marshes, tribes and nations and empires and trade nodes, currencies of each state, legions, fleets, manpower and population. I have created an entire encyclopedia about my paracosm. I have been building this for near 20 years now. I use music to aid me now, but before this I would use leaves from a tree to help me focus on my world. Some events even get my heart racing and I wonder if as I get older I can keep this fantastic fantasy going. It has been the best cope I have ever created at the age of 6 to cope with loneliness.

Going to work is pretty autistic. Only a fucking autist gets up early to do some monotonous shit 40 hrs a week

I had one very autistic hobby. I drew a map of my own country with population, economics, borders etc, it was a union of 10+ different states with their own ethnicities. ONe day in real life was a year in my country. And depending on my mood and feelings revolution and wars occured, poluation declined/growed etc. It was like my own universe, my own isekai and in the same time that country was a depiction of myself. It lasted for 3 years before I became sick of this autism and burned my map in the can.

Languages
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg