Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your 2020 plans?

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Not 2020 for me yet, what are you guys going to try to do? Ill try to work out and gymmaxx, little bit of a cope and normans would probably not fuck with me.

Attempt to lower my body fat percentage. Probably won’t do shit but at least I’m making an effort. LDAR and cope jfl business as usual

I really hope I can finally reach my lifelong dream of going to Italy this year.

first 2 months, gymax like crazy until vacations ends, then gymax a little bit at home. I want to read more books and finish more games. Also ascend of course

Gymmaxx , get into college

Get a raise and a plastic surgery in Thailand

Rope

My sister want to get her license and want me to tag along, so i can get mine at the same time. Also instead of returning to school directly, there is a place in my street where one of the professor of the the school go, it's like a mini class for people who can't drive or afford the bus, so i might go there, and get my high school diploma.

I can't keep living like i do.

Stop putting off what I need to do

wait for 2030
wait for 2030

Make a nuke and blow up the world of coz

Postmaxxing at incels.co

Magically become a 6'5" gigachad

I won't make any plans this year cause it's sad when they don't come true

I don't have any.

I'm not going to eat meat hopefully for a long time, so far so good