Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hello, this is your good friend wereq checking in on you. How are you all doing today? What are you up to? Love you guys very much.

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
Tell me how your day is going. What are you doing at the moment? How is your mood?

Nihilistic as usual

Really shit. I went to the metro today and people were starring at me like I am an animal at the zoo

Pretty depressed ngl. Just laying in bed as usual. Really tired and just wish I could go to sleep forever

Im out of cigs and i hope i can sleep tpday because yesterday i slept 3 hours only

I'm feeling tired, so I'll probably go to sleep soon. I'm going to order a Domino's Pizza with some chocolate desserts for dinner. Overall, my mood is mid, 5/10.

Not too bad thanks for asking

same shit GIF

My harem of gym Stacies couldn't leave me alone so I had to fuck them all day. I'm exhausted.

Woke up with a headache because of sexual frustration and stress

My self diagnosis was correct and the herbs I chose to fix it are working!

Hopefuel!

(Hopefully now I can last another 20 years to see the end of the world like archaix predicted. It should be spectacular!

Volcanoes, mud rain, poleshift, then a solar ejection immediately followed a global tidal wave! (We'll all be in the new coal seams!)

I hope (& plan) to stick around and watch the shit hitting the fan until it explodes in shit!

Bon temps 'mi!

Slightly better

My mental health is actually full rollercoaster, with highs going always higher and my lows going always lower

I went to ldar and ate rice beans nuggets and biscuts parent brought back later I just feel terrible right now fucking crying wish it would stop there's no helping it im going to be like this for a while.

Banged a hooker, coomed hard, almost fell asleep on the massage table after, and then had no energy to get anything done for the rest of the day. Thanks for asking, how has your day been?