Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are you views on religion, more specifically, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam?

MaliceMan93

MaliceMan93

Chadcel
-
Just wanna know others viewpoints on the subject.

they're all literally the same

they're all literally the same
At a glance
In reality they end up with vastly different outcomes
Even Christianity differs in societal outcomes depending on its denomination
Read The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism

Religion is cucked and retarded

Believing in god for me is the same level of retardation that flat-earthers.

The theological doctrines are all false and absurd. Judaism is the worst of the three religions because it's ethnically supremacist without giving the rest of the world a chance at salvation (if the afterlife even exists in judaism, which isn't clear and beliefs seem to vary by individual.)
Having grown up Christian, I am more familiar with it than Islam. I respect the Christian moral of universal forgiveness, ironically because free will doesn't exist and it's irrational to hold grudges against people whose actions are ultimately determined by causes external to themselves.

Christianity=based, most morally correct of the 3, based sacrificial god, the concept that one defeats death by dying, dont agree with the concept of eternal damnation though.
Islan=sand religion, stupid, 2 brutal 2 wahmen, 2 much of a focus on praying, Ramadan is literally just torturing urself, multiple wives exacerbates the incel problem, 2 hostile 2 homos and non muzzies.
Judaism=the first of the 3, similiar to christianity in some ways but much more focused on rituals, circumcision is fd, basically the brahmin white supremacist religion that developed to counter the polytheistic religions in india at the time

Abrahamic cultures are a net positive since they put a stop to the tyranny of female hypergamy. Christian probably yields the best outcomes but Islam and Judaism are better than what we have now which is giving women the freedom to destroy society.

not interested

muslims are fucking retarded. in my childhood my muslim parents ruined my safe space, my home