Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are you thoughts on the new Death Grips album?

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
I would give it a 7/10, bottomless pit it's better tbh
Ddfgdfg

i didnt listen to it
guillotine and no love are good songs though

I don't listen to any nigger music made after 2000, and no nigger music ironically after about 2005

I don't listen to any nigger music made after 2000, and no nigger music ironically after about 2005
death grips is far from nigger music, its abstract post-rock rap
the other half of the band is white

death grips is far from nigger music, its abstract post-rock rap
the other half of the band is white
>its blah blah blah rap

talking nigger over a beat etc etc

Black Paint is one of their best tracks in a while in my opinion, but I'm not their biggest fan.
I prefer my Noise music with a bit more of melodic sensibility/"musicality", Swans, for example.

5.5/10 it was meh

It was fuckin great, same as literally every other album they've done so far. The guys are geniuses, no other artist is coming close to them in terms of consistently brilliant experimental music, there is no other band doing what they're doing. Calling it now, a few decades down the line they're going to be looked back at as some of the most important musicians of our time.

y are your PM's closed Anger, message me bitch

Black Paint is one of their best tracks in a while in my opinion, but I'm not their biggest fan.
I prefer my Noise music with a bit more of melodic sensibility/"musicality", Swans, for example.
I fucking love swans.