Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are you supposed to do as a NEET subhuman?

ERaser

ERaser

Captain
★★★★
Do you just play games until you die?

you can do so much stuff alone, why not ?
it´s not like there is a lacking of games and mods to play!

Open up some account in a video hosting website, record shit, and upload it for the hell of it.
you can DO cool stuff!

Rn i´m playing gran turismo on the psp.

Mad Gran Turismo GIF by Sony Pictures

Last edited:
Cope until the cope gets boring then move onto the next cope, don't go overboard when talking to normies about it as you'll become that guy whose life is his hobbies and labeled a manchild.

Cope until the cope gets boring then move onto the next cope, don't go overboard when talking to normies about it as you'll become that guy whose life is his hobbies and labeled a manchild.
One Does Not Simply Talk To JITES

GIF by Tokkingheads

I play games/ watch content/ Job hunt, pretty much all day. It's important to get up around Mid day so you don't burn yourself out.

This is the question for every single incel. What’s the point of it all if u only have urself and ur ugly face? The thing is there is nothing keeping u here. No one gives less than a fuck about u and are horrified that u exist. So the only escape from this painful doom is suicide

Fap , drink, smoke , rot and repeat

you could wageslave :feelskek:

I like to pretend that I still have a job but my landlord told all the neighborhood that I am bum