Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Are You Looking For?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2798
  • Start date

What exactly do you want with women anyway, pal?

• Monogamous Relationship

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Mindless Intercourse

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Achievement

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Acknowledgment

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 2798

Deleted member 2798

free him or cuck
-
Might be interesting to do a survey of what exactly it is that's gnawing at us. What, primarily, is driving your desire to escape inceldom? Do you actually want a companion, a mutually loving relationship with a woman? Are you seeking a succession of brainless fucktoys? Do you want to get the sorry business of unvirgining yourself out the way to satisfy a social rite? Do you just want to prove yourself capable of attracting a human female, just one fuckin' time? Something else?

The means to fight injustice.

Ledgemund said:
Might be interesting to do a survey of what exactly it is that's gnawing at us. What, primarily, is driving your desire to escape inceldom? Do you actually want a companion, a mutually loving relationship with a woman? Are you seeking a succession of brainless fucktoys? Do you want to get the sorry business of unvirgining yourself out the way to satisfy a social rite? Do you just want to prove yourself capable of attracting a human female, just one fuckin' time? Something else?

yeah.

a relationship, knowing a female wants to actually be in a relationship with me.

Ill literally take anything, but if I had to pick one itd be acknowledgment/validation.

We all have a built in desire for companionship

Obliteration of all normies and cucks.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF3rWhy_O1M[/video]

Relationships or intercourse

Monogamous relationships and acknowledgment (to get rid of feelings of inferiority)

Boomer lifestyle, house with white picket fence, wife and all that.

I know it's pretty much impossible these days and it's a Suifuel cope, but at least I can still dream...