Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What are you guys doing for new years?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
jfl im going to be rotting in my room maybe playing some mmo if you are being invited to a party by your normie friends I feel so jealous jfl at having a friend group who would want to invite you to a party

new years is the saddest time of the year for me because everyone is having a good time partying having sex while i will rot in my room on my pc :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

roping hopefully

Nothing, rotting as usual

playing video games

Staying in my room like always, I'll probably bloatmaxx with some food

I'm going to be sitting at home getting high. :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::smonk::smonk::smonk:

playing vidya probably

rotting in my room like always

That's a month away.

Yours will be better than this man's, I assume:

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 15 02 41

(No Shannon)

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 15 00 52

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 14 53 31

(No Shannon)

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 15 00 13

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 14 53 57

(No Shannon)

Disclaimer: I spent mine struggling to maintain focus on the subbed version of the DBS: Broly movie. I was severely depressed and spent most of those winter months napping.

I hope to get gf by then.

LDAR, at least i will eat like an human beign for 2 days although since my shithole country is getting poorer i wouldn't probably even get to enjoy that.

jfl im going to be rotting in my room maybe playing some mmo if you are being invited to a party by your normie friends I feel so jealous jfl at having a friend group who would want to invite you to a party

new years is the saddest time of the year for me because everyone is having a good time partying having sex while i will rot in my room on my pc :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
usual family get together, feel lonely when its over :cryfeels:

Rotting alone in my parents basement, like every other new year.

new years are a classic.
i remember spending new years in wow, we would shoot fireworks in stormwind, good times.
i also remember that one new years eve when i drove into the mountains so i could have a view on the city. when the fireworks started, the scene was incredible. i made a wish that i could enjoy this view with a girlfriend someday. this wish never came true. :cryfeels:

Alcohol maxxing and playing WoW. Eating and coding.

I'd much rather be out and about with a gf or with friends like normal people.

Holidays don't exist for me.

wow classic?
Nah shadowlands, I just create new characters when I get bored and mindlessly do quests while listening to youtube or music in the background.

Some life eh...

Dudes my age are supposed to be married with children already.

Nah shadowlands, I just create new characters when I get bored and mindlessly do quests while listening to youtube or music in the background.

Some life eh...

Dudes my age are supposed to be married with children already.
classic wow questing is much better shadowlands is meant for endgame
Holidays don't exist for me.
they really dont exist at all for us incels when you think about it when we cant partake in them

Last edited:
Yours will be better than this man's, I assume:

View attachment 536497
(No Shannon)

View attachment 536498

View attachment 536490
(No Shannon)

View attachment 536499

View attachment 536500
(No Shannon)

Disclaimer: I spent mine struggling to maintain focus on the subbed version of the DBS: Broly movie. I was severely depressed and spent most of those winter months napping.
That guy totally wasn't expecting how bad 2020 and 2021 would be compared to previous years. Probably roped by now.

Pretty much the same thing every year.

new-year-eve-comics.jpg

Nothing like for the past... I don't even know how many years.

Maybe I'll binge and save something good to watch idk. :feelscomfy: