Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are you even suppose to do if you're low IQ?

Volcel420

Volcel420

RAPE
-
In this ever increasingly complex world, having a low IQ will confine you to homelessness.

Is the only solution suicide?

Debating myself whether to buy a shotgun and blow my brains out if I don't get the job working as a janitor tomorrow after my interview.

How do you know you are low IQ? have you taken an IQ test?

join a gang become a thug sell drugs

How do you know you are low IQ? have you taken an IQ test?
he doesn't have to take an IQ test, look at his sig kek
>be incel, existance is torment
>huh atleast i'm not shitskin HEIL

Low IQ? Live happily. Too dumb to realize you're loveless

Holy shit, it's over for him.

ldar/ work a minimum wage job or sui.

life is pretty grim for us poor/low iq cels.

Last edited:
get a trade, join the army

I'd take advantage of your low IQ. You are free from having any expectations of yourself. The high IQ incels also are tormented by their waste of potential.

Or a prison term
You gotta be smart about it i guess, and evaluate the likeliness of a prison term.
You could ascend that way though.
I'd take being a chad and doing time in prison any day.

They ain't alright just because they're White.

"The inadequates and losers: again the "right" is full of these types. They join because no-one else will have them. They don't fit into any mainstream groups and so they turn to the groups that accept anyone - the "right-wing" - where they have instant friends and drinking buddies."

OP, there isn't anything can you do about a low IQ. You can cope like me, and strive to read and learn, in spite of a low IQ, though you will be mostly unsuccessful. IQ is not mutable; it may go down with age, but you can't willingly raise it. So your options are A)Cope or B)LDAR
They ain't alright just because they're White.

"The inadequates and losers: again the "right" is full of these types. They join because no-one else will have them. They don't fit into any mainstream groups and so they turn to the groups that accept anyone - the "right-wing" - where they have instant friends and drinking buddies."
see:
William Pierce on G.L. Rockwell said:
Rockwell responded that it is the losers, the social outcasts, who make up the ranks of every revolutionary movement. They’re the ones who are available, the ones who don’t have anything to lose by becoming associated with a politically incorrect cause.

Individually they may not be very impressive but large numbers of them, organized and disciplined, would make a revolutionary army. He had tried appealing to what I called the winners: to the teachers and professors, to the doctors and lawyers and engineers, to the writers and artists, to the businessmen and the craftsmen, to his fellow military officers, to the careful, responsible men and women with steady employment and stable families. And he had found that while many of them agreed with him in principle, almost none had the moral courage to stand up and be counted among the righteous.

He had given speeches to groups of these people under the cover of several ostensibly conservative organizations. They would come up after his speeches, shake his hand, and tell him they admired him for saying what they also felt. But the merest suggestion from Rockwell to one of these people, that he ought to participate in an effort to take America back from the Jews and their collaborators would send the fellow scurrying away in fright. They were too comfortable, too corrupted by good living and materialism, too unaccustomed to taking risks and facing opposition. Only in the masses, Rockwell had finally concluded, were the recruits to be found that he needed to launch a political campaign to take America back — and the masses could be reached only through the mass media.
https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/09/on-george-lincoln-rockwell/

Last edited:
i'm low iq and lazy af lmao I just wageslave at a grocery store

Maybe learn a trade like HVAC or mechanic.

its over for sfcels lol

In this ever increasingly complex world, having a low IQ will confine you to homelessness.

Is the only solution suicide?

Debating myself whether to buy a shotgun and blow my brains out if I don't get the job working as a janitor tomorrow after my interview.
LDAR NIGGA it never began for low iqcels imo

This world is built for and caters to low IQ people, or at best average IQ people. You'll be fine if you just take the blue pill. It takes a higher IQ to be able to handle and cope with the red pill and or black pill.

Sounds like at least 200 IQ to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back