Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are you eating for dinner tonight?

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
My dad is making porkchops, scalloped potatos, and broccoli. What are my fellowcels having?

Chicken tendies
alone, in my room

Jack in the box logo
something from here

salmon,popcorn shrimp and wild rice

Ur mum’s pussy

jk jk had a late lunch but if I get hungry later my mom made split pea soup with ham

I ate some cereal two hours ago but technically it was my breakfast since I went to sleep around 2pm.

Probably make a salad with diced chicken breast.

Spaghetti with mutton bolognese (not really a recipe, but I have mutton meat laying around the freezer)

A strange combination of boiled (pan cooked) hotdogs with my old condiment/topping standby's of ketchup and mustard on them, on toasted regular white bread (I didn't have any hotdog buns sadly) and oddly fried leftover mashed potatoes.

Note: Its not that the process of frying the mashed potatoes was done in an odd manner, just that its odd for mashed potatoes to be fried I think.

Well thats the "welfare dinner" my mother cooked for us anyway, heh.

Country sausage, fruit tea, and eggnog. I might make my fatass a few bacon lettuce tomato sandwiches later too.

H2O and O2. Ran out of food and the grocery store's closed.

chicken breast with cheesy veggie

Left over paella and vodka