Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm thinking of eating lizards

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm having a new craving now, it's not just bugs and maggots, i want to eat lizards. At my job i sometimes come across Zootoca vivipara or common lizard. I'm thinking of eating them alive. There are also plenty of frogs but i'm having a more difficult time imagining eating frogs, i don't know why, they are more slimy i guess. I will probably bite their heads of first or i might have to kill them with a rock before i start to chew and swallow them otherwise they might bite me. I can imagine they have tremendous amount of bones.

Skogsodla1

Skogsdla

I advice against this

Austalian aboriginals eats lizards as part of their diet, it's natural. If you find it gross or weird then it means you have been too far removed from nature.

Austalian aboriginals eats lizards as part of their diet, it's natural. If you find it gross or weird then it means you have been too far removed from nature.
Natural = it must be good

Wojak Soyjak surprised red face science believer | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak |  Know Your Meme

Also dude I don’t think you should be drawing inspiration from fucking Abo’s.

Also dude I don’t think you should be drawing inspiration from fucking Abo’s.
They have a superior eyesight due to their natural diet. Of course they don't eat as naturally nowadays anymore like they did in the past.

Eating raw meat is why whites look so good. They only began to turn ugly when they turned to grain and bread. That was the actual downfall of the European race.

Eating raw meat is why whites look so good. They only began to turn ugly when they turned to grain and bread. That was the actual downfall of the European race.
True in a sense, but you could still look pretty good if you ate cooked meat. The vikings ate grains, but also meat and fish. I would say modern processed foods, fried foods and grains are a much bigger culprit.

True in a sense, but you could still look pretty good if you ate cooked meat. The vikings ate grains, but also meat and fish. I would say modern processed foods, fried foods and grains are a much bigger culprit.
Yes, but the problem is when it occurs over time. If, say, Brad Pitt ate some bread during his youth, it wouldn't have ruined his health. But if he were to have done that all his life, then his children and their children. Eventually, over time, their looks will degrade and start to look hideous and frankly unrecognizable compared to the original Aryans, who dominated the world with their bodies, their minds, and their spirit.

Yes, but the problem is when it occurs over time. If, say, Brad Pitt ate some bread during his youth, it wouldn't have ruined his health. But if he were to have done that all his life, then his children and their children. Eventually, over time, their looks will degrade and start to look hideous and frankly unrecognizable compared to the original Aryans, who dominated the world with their bodies, their minds, and their spirit.
I agree. This video proves this theory:

View: https://youtu.be/7m8kH8pdGPg?si=U5htKQZX2FD1V9M7

Damn, that is brutal. At this point, you must ask, is it too late for humanity? The agricultural revolution really doomed us all. Smaller and weaker bones, worse reflexes, and poor temperament. All of this sounds like modern humanity and your typical average normie Redditor. We're all doomed.
Yea humanity is screwed and it'll only get worse in terms of food, diet and health. More babies gets fed soy formula now, and future generations will also. Humans will become weaker and weaker as time goes on.

Yea humanity is screwed and it'll only get worse in terms of food, diet and health. More babies gets fed soy formula now, and future generations will also. Humans will become weaker and weaker as time goes on.
I don't event want to imagine how future generations will look and act. WALL-E and Idiocracy were both too optimistic. :feelskek: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

LIZARD (Heb. לְטָאָה), reptile included among the eight creeping things that are prohibited as food and whose dead body defiles anything with which it comes into contact (Lev. 11:30–39).