Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are you doing trying to better yourself, Incel? Geez

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Ouch. 2 incel shooters in a month. Based Novembercels.

Ouch. 2 incel shooters in a month. Based Novembercels.

suspected-shooter3.jpg

Its never an actual incel who goes ER. Incels have low test and are incapable of any form of violence

This is not an incel, the media will try to pin this on incels anyway though, they will find a way

Man tries to improve himself, "What are you doing weirdo?". Man gives up and LDAR "Why are you not trying to improve yourself?"

I try to dry muh soggy knees.

Who the fuck practices dance moves?

Was he gonna shoot up America's Got Talent or some shit?

Mentalcel probably. If your own brain is working against you, even a blind insane nymphomaniac girl will be out of your reach.

A bullet to the brain should suffice.

Ha!

The left is screaming for gun-control, and the right is blaming mental health. Look, this shit wasn't happening 20 years ago, and we had the same guns and worse mental-health condition. Obviously it isn't either of those things that are to blame entirely.

Loners go on killing sprees because they have nothing to lose. They were rejected by society and are pissed off. We on this forum know isolation/inceldom is the primary cause of these random killings and suicides.

Now am I going to be banned for mentioning illegal shit? Or can we actually talk about important things this time?

Over for gymcels

We are alive but this girl is not. She doesn't exist any more. If only she'd been my girlfriend, she would've been snuggling with me instead of hanging out at a bar and she'd still exist.
CA Victim 2

A
We are alive but this girl is not. She doesn't exist any more. If only she'd been my girlfriend, she would've been snuggling with me instead of hanging out at a bar and she'd still exist.
View attachment 61437
aware me on what happened

Chad shot girl in bar?

Not all incels have low T :feelshmm:
I am very hairy and I gain muscle so easily I have to pace myself so I don't get stretch marks. I'm guessing my T is through the roof, although it doesn't make my face pretty.

I am very hairy and I gain muscle so easily I have to pace myself so I don't get stretch marks. I'm guessing my T is through the roof, although it doesn't make my face pretty.

Its not about pretty. Its about perceived fighting success. Robust skull that can withstand strikes is attractive to females

Its not about pretty. Its about perceived fighting success. Robust skull that can withstand strikes is attractive to females
Please not this again. No foid cares about "perceived fighting success", it's all about looking young and pretty.

Weakling 2
Weakling 3
Weakling 4
Weakling

W5

And withstanding strikes is not about the skull but about the neck... the muscles of the neck... which can be built up in the gym... so if you believe that bullshit, hit the gym and ascend by looking intimidating. I'm about as physically intimidating as a 5'11" guy can get and I've been training martial arts and sparring for more than 10 years and I'm still an incel. Girls have seen me fight and pummel guys bigger than me and they still weren't attracted to me. Pretty boys are where it's at for western foids in 2018.

Last edited:
Please not this again. No foid cares about "perceived fighting success", it's all about looking young and pretty.
View attachment 61443View attachment 61444View attachment 61445View attachment 61446

You have no clue what you're talking about buddy.

Look at these guys skulls. Their mandibles, occiputs and brow ridges are optimal for fighting. The fact that they are young kids has nothing to do with facial bone structure. You either have it or you dont. After 5-10 years when they mature they would be considered masculine

You have no clue what you're talking about buddy.
I've spent 14 years on the mat fighting all kinds of guys, but I guess I know nothing because I don't know what an occiput is.

I've spent 14 years on the mat fighting all kinds of guys, but I guess I know nothing because I don't know what an occiput is.

How many years have you spent studying bones?

How many years have you spent studying bones?
Zero. I bow to your superior theoretical bone knowledge, but you're wrong if you think foids give two shits about which guy is better at fighting.

Pretty delicate boys > ogres

Zero. I bow to your superior theoretical bone knowledge, but you're wrong if you think foids give two shits about which guy is better at fighting.

Pretty delicate boys > ogres

Not real fighting success, but perceived fighting success based on the skull's ability to withstand strikes.

Not real fighting success, but perceived fighting success based on the skull's ability to withstand strikes.
Which one of these two has higher perceived fighting success?
Rq067yrho8611

View attachment 61453

Ok fair enough, but the left persons skull is better suited for fighting, which is why he is more attractive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back