Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are you doing this weekend? [7/26]

-chopping wood
-cleaning out the chicken coop
-weeding garden
-digging new compost pit
-relocating pit toilet
-setting up a new battery/solar system

Getting kicked out and moving to my family offgrid property has given me a new life
I'm actually keeping busy for once.

I will lift the gym brutally and enhance my physical body

Wayne Newton concert. Scored primo seats.

Im Euro Truck Sim 2 maxxing, Lifefuel.

-mortal kombat mobile
-gonna try 'atlanta' (tv series)
-weedmaxx
-posting suicidefuel posts.
Creating computer builds on partpicker for fun
Sitting around, doing nothing
LDAR

Housesitting for Grandparents, watching Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, and having a phone call with @Red Pill Rage

fuck I wish that was me
It was awesome having a whole house to myself. No humans around me, could blare the TV at 2 am. Don't have to wait for the washer/dryer to be available. They're coming back today though :feelsbadman:

Mortal Kombat 11. Dark Souls 3. The easter egg on the newest COD zombies map. Maybe get some weed to cope with not actually having shit to do

sitting on a computer desk 7/24 and suicidemaxxing.

That legit sounds like the life to me. Paid to be alone in a dope ass house.
Yeah, it was fun. But it was only for a week. I have to go back to real life now :feelsbadman:

Really want Bannerlord to come out. A game that's basically Warband but with years of extra work by the creators and 2019 graphics will be amazing.
yep same here I hope they will release closed beta in gamescom 2019 I'm mostly playing multiplayer for almost 2 years I got +1000 hour JFL

Nice try Mossad

-mortal kombat mobile
-gonna try 'atlanta' (tv series)
-weedmaxx
-posting suicidefuel posts.
Atlanta is a good show. But he warned, there are at least 2 sex scenes in that show.

I'm a scientist, so I will be analyzing data while listening to music

I did research the stock market further. I am continuing to develop my strategy. I am obsessed with finding the holy grail.