Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are you doing this weekend? [7/26]

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
-mortal kombat mobile
-gonna try 'atlanta' (tv series)
-weedmaxx
-posting suicidefuel posts.

Dark Souls maxing and consider suicide

-Grim Dawn Reborn, it's a good cope for ARPGcels
-Posting on here while caffeinemaxxing
-Maybe watch more Dragon Ball Super

total war rome II , league of legends , m&b warband classic gaming cope fuck this life

silent hill and resident evil tbh

total war 3 kingdoms and studymaxxing

No idea. There’s a million things I want to do but none of them sound fun doing them solo.

This threads remind me how quickly life goes by.

-Grim Dawn Reborn, it's a good cope for ARPGcels
-Posting on here while caffeinemaxxing
-Maybe watch more Dragon Ball Super
I thought Dragonball super finished for now and they're only continuing the manga.

I'm only at episode 81, I'm slow
It was my favourite childhood show so I watched the new ones as soon as they aired. It's good stuff.

I will be playing Apex Legends this weekend, and going to the gym.

Do my internship
Learn Chinese
Drink alcohol

work on projects, eat meat, read/watch more stuff about leon degrelle

Legs
Cardio
Read books on Investing
Java
German Learning (Starting again)

Playing more new vegas

I should be studying, but I don't give a shit about it anymore and spend my time on this forum and braincels.

Rotting. Swimming in the ocean. Nightwalks. Drinking. Repeat.

Alcohol until I pass out. Wake up hung over, but not feeling sick because I drank a lot of water with the alcohol. But just enough to feel dizzy and too unalert for severe self hatred. Then copes until I sober up, which means its time to drink again. But less, because I need to control my alcoholism to be able to wagecuck this summer. Because I have less alcohol, I'll take my sleeping meds and sleep for 10+ hours. Then I wake up, and start coping asap to avoid having to think. Then at night I'll contemplate why I'm still alive and I'll try to think of some new excuse. Maybe to be an observer, to wait for sexbots or whatever shit reason I'll have for the next few days. Then I'll go to sleep, and wake up for another week of wageslaving. This will continue until the fall when I'll attempt to finish my degree. If I fail, I'll want to kill myself but probably won't because I'm too weakminded.

Pretending I'm in a fucking relationship by playing Catherine and drinking a shit ton.

got invited out for drinks with people from work tonight. jfl at that.
tomorrow (sat): eat breakfast out, gym, set up some flat viewings, might have some drinks in the evening if it's warm out, watch tv, read
sun: apply for a job, hang out in the local park, lift at home, trying to start a podcast

I'm going on a date with this 27 year old, 6 feet tall, white girl I met on OkCupid.

In minecraft

Building my Lego MOC :dab:

Cosuming copious amounts of alcohol

Weedmax
Going to play keyboard at a wedding party with the band.
Wasting all my day on work (i only work on saturdays)
Getting WASTED as always cuz i'm the musical director so fuck the police

I'm going on a date with this 27 year old, 6 feet tall, white girl I met on OkCupid.

In minecraft

What a Chad. I'm gonna self loathe for 48 hours.
Working, finishing up a paper, doing some exam studying, and i'll probably go shooting as well.

Do you shoot at a range, or could you shoot in your backyard?

Playing more new vegas

Very legit, I upgraded my computer so my save is on another HDD, I need 2 stop being lazy and bring that over to my main SSD drive now and finish playing it, Im almost till the end, such a fun and immersive game

My plan for this weekend is rotting and interviewmaxxing so I can look for a full time job once my internship is over
Do you shoot at a range, or could you shoot in your backyard?

Or maybe hes going ER? You never know with these things...

Farcry5maxxing
MountainBikeMaxxing

drink and sleep

Nothing. I would weedmaxx but I've ran out and am trying to cut down a little. I've been getting drunk to cope with the withdrawal but am getting sick of waking up hungover and dehydrated so will probably just cave in and buy some more herb. I'm so pathetic.

Cope and maybe rope

scrolling forums including incels.co
sleeping
dreaming about better life
considering rope
may be some games too