Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are you doing right now? :o

Smoking a cigarrette and feeding my cancer.

Its basically just checking out what other people say/do and learning from it. Also watching stuff like the news gives me something to talk about. I guess normiemaxxing is the better word for it.

Oh OK, I get it :)

That's probably not a bad idea although there's nothing wrong with being more unusual.

Some people are just more abstract-minded, creative, "eccentric", etc. It can make life more of a challenge but then again pretty much all the geniuses and visionaries of the world are like that, so it does have its up sides!

Oh OK, I get it :)

That's probably not a bad idea although there's nothing wrong with being more unusual.

Some people are just more abstract-minded, creative, "eccentric", etc. It can make life more of a challenge but then again pretty much all the geniuses and visionaries of the world are like that, so it does have its up sides!
Yeah you're right, maybe I shouldnt try to fit in and forge my own path.

Yeah you're right, maybe I shouldnt try to fit in and forge my own path.

I mean... I can only speak for myself really but I guess I go for a mix. I try to fit in a bit but I also think it's important not to lose sight of who you are, also. It's a balance :)

I'm gonna do some homework