Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are you doing on this very nice Saturday night?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Last edited:
it's sunday for me now

it's sunday for me now
Is 4 am a Saturday night or Sunday morning?:society:
I'll say it's a Saturday night; time flies too quickly for this day to pass.

nobody is replying or active its so lonely. :cryfeels:
just listening to indie music and refreshing the page. this is trucel hours for all the north american cels

vaping this shit flavour

Listening to some lectures on JewTube, posting here, playing around with some code.

All the fakecels are sleeping right now while we enjoy this calm night here together. :society:

View: https://youtu.be/QZr8rhp5y7s

I unironically started doing actual research on snakes again as a new project to keep myself sane.
I plan to write a data base full of information about different colubrids (that I might keep/not keep), for the case that I can start immediately if I get my own flat.
Yesterday I read everything available about Chinese Leopard Rat Snakes. Maybe I will one day publish it all (even if I never manage to get one), should be a Terry Davis like legacy.
Was inspired by a friend of mine who has a murderer data base with nearly 1000 serial and mass killers.

Last edited:
Playing Witcher 3 and CK3 simultaneously and eating steak with my dog beside me :feelscomfy: