Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"What are you doing Derek? This is your family."

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
"Right, my family. My family so you know what? I don't give two shits about you or anybody else or what you think. You're not a part of it and you never will be."

"That has nothing to do with it!"

"Oh it doesn't? You don't think I see what you're trying to do here? You think I'm gonna sit here and smile while some fuckin' kike tries to fuck my mother? It's never gonna happen Murray, fuckin' forget it, not on my watch, not while I'm in this family. I will fuckin' cut your Shylock nose off and stick it up your ass before I let that happen. Coming in here and poisoning my family's dinner with your Jewish, nigger-loving, hippie bullshit. Fuck you! Fuck you! Yeah, walk out, asshole, fuckin' Kabbalah reading motherfucker. Get the fuck out of my house."

And then he got raped.

That's true, what did you think of the movie as a whole?
Maybe the rape part was a little unrealistic? It's not like know wtf goes on in American prisons but based on the few YouTube channels I've watched it seems like real gangstas don't wanna be associated with fags and they will punish any member that does that type of shit. Seems like the joos wanted to paint their own pic or the AB :feelshehe:

realistically he'd get beaten badly for associating with niggas and betraying the brotherhood not raped

Dude was stupid despite being good academically