Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what are you currently doing (the sequel)

Fire.

Fire.

please build that McDonalds
Well boyos time to crack down on another gaming session. I listen to music while playing because game OST only goes so far. Anyways what are you guys up to?
Bajo on X: Want to be DEADLY accurate when gaming? Sick of coming DEAD  last while playing 'the Fortnite'? Are you DYING to get a new gaming  laptop? My @ASUSAU @Intelanz Zephyrus

Drinking coffee nervously waiting a half hour before my work starts and wondering if my hips will grow any wider. Really wish I could get an anti-estrogen.

Sitting with ac pointed at my balls because it's too damn hot. Was getting dubs in apex earlier.

Sittin by my laptop charging my phone battery that’s at 1% and about to play some video games on the laptop

Drinking coffee nervously waiting a half hour before my work starts and wondering if my hips will grow any wider. Really wish I could get an anti-estrogen.
wtf? :feelswhat:

:feelscomfy::feelscomfy: what games?
Crash Simulator Multiplayer. It's a cool online car driving game where you can drive cool supercars and smash into other players.

trying FFX, not liking it so far. The VA is amateurish, the writing is goofy and it just feels stupid overall