Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are women interested in?

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
What do you talk about as a male to a woman. You can't talk to her about your interests since women have none. My interests are mainly programming, gaming and history. No woman wants to talk about that.

What do guys talk about to their girlfriends?

I would be so happy if I got a foid who was interested in history.

What do you talk about as a male to a woman. You can't talk to her about your interests since women have none. My interests are mainly programming, gaming and history. No woman wants to talk about that.

Netflix shows, Marvel movies / Star Wars / Harry Potter, funny normie Tiktoks, sports.

Most relationships are purely sexual nowadays, so not much really, It's mostly fucking.

99% of women are not interesting, so you shouldn't go into dating expecting a friend with shared hobbies.

Last edited:

Deep down at the core of every woman. They're all the same. I mean honestly... They really are. Even when talking to normie men, atleast they have 1 or 2 niche normie interests. And all have their own individual and differentiating vibes. Women can't think for themselves. They need to follow in a man's footsteps. I assume they're into tiktok, talking about chads 24/7, makeup, following trends and whatever. They're also the most zoomer'ish zoomers you could get. (If that makes sense).

I would be so happy if I got a foid who was interested in history.
Yeah, imagine having an interesting girlfriend who shares many niche interests like you

Netflix shows, Marvel movies / Star Wars / Harry Potter, funny normie Tiktoks, sports.

Most relationships are purely sexual nowadays, so not much really, It's mostly fucking.

99% of women are not interesting, so you shouldn't go into dating expecting a friend with shared hobbies.
Lol alot of them arent really into marvel movies and only pretend since it's trending. Couldn't imagine a foid showing interest in such movie franchises unless they're really ugly and use it as a cope for not getting chad. Let alone sports,unless they're cheerleading for they're favourite chad/Tyrone football player jfl.

Lol alot of them arent really into marvel movies and only pretend since it's trending. Couldn't imagine a foid showing interest in such movie franchises unless they're really ugly and use it as a cope for not getting chad. Let alone sports,unless they're cheerleading for they're favourite chad/Tyrone football player jfl.
I know, but that's the personality they pretend they have.
Women have literally 0 personality except for what's trendy.

Astrology, Netflix, travel, food, celebrities, drama, current events

If you talk too much you'll be relegated to her best gay friend type of guy.If you're on your third date without kissing/petting you already lost.

Just be chad and just be there. Even your presence is enough.

On anything that is trending

My interests are mainly programming, gaming and history. No woman wants to talk about that.

I truly feel sympathy for you. As a unique individual, you are forced to converse with Pean holes, explaining your inability to discuss intelligent subjects.

Step 1 be good looking.

Step 2 talk about anything you want and she will enjoy it.

You have to choose between having a productive and fulfilling conversation OR talking to a foid. They are holes, entertained by useless drama, arguing and anxiety, but sadly your interests are interconnected with problem solving (foids like to create problems not solve them) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
[UWSL]Conclusion is foids fuck dumb-as-rock chads not clever nerds so you will have to go fuck yourself [/UWSL]:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women's interests all boil down to just 3 things: cocks, money, and attention. So I'm pretty sure you just tell them stuff like "I have a big penis" and "I have a lot of money" and "I love you and want to buy you expensive things". Women love that kind of stuff. This of course only works as long as you are Chad.

Seems like every reply (while true in some respects) has missed one big topic: PEOPLE
foids like gossiping, talking and discussing celebrities, relatives, workmates, classmates, anyone. That's probably the safest way to make conversation that a foid will understand and like. Just talk about people.

This. 99 percent of normie communication is saying shit that goes without saying, and talking about the most banal, surface level shit imaginable. The other one percent is (((body language)))