Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What are women even good for?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Wiggercel heightcel cutecel autismcel
★★
Strength: physically inferior to men.
Height: physically inferior to men.
Intelligence: inferior to men.
Emotion: women are unable to feel love or empathy for anyone (after my recent suicide attempt my mother still made it about herself).

What do they even do?. They are only more successful in school and work because they do what they’re told and never have original thoughts.

We should biologically engineer a new generation of stacies with the love and empathy of men.

The rest of womankind should be eradicated. Because they are nothing but leaches draining society

they are for reproduction

Women exist for no other reason but to make our lives incessantly worse.

Foids exist simply to give birth to men

Who even wants kids?.

Your daughter gets railed by bbc (and if you say anything you’re abusive). And then your son turns gay
i just gave you the biological purpose, most humans have a biological urge too reproduce. is pure instinct and biology. social aspect depends on the area and soceity. foids of today hold no purpose, human are close to artificially create children without the need for foid womb

Women exist for no other reason but to make our lives incessantly worse.
Yup.

Women have no desire for the average male. That’s why they love being submissive, they get all the reward with non of the work

i just gave you the biological purpose, most humans have a biological urge too reproduce. is pure instinct and biology. social aspect depends on the area and soceity. foids of today hold no purpose, human are close to artificially create children without the need for foid womb
We need to engineer a new generation of stacies for us to use

they're good for bringing more incels and more suffering into this world, directly by reproducing, and indirectly by being chad only

yeah fuck meat that dont have a 9 month downtime
yup! And then they bitch the whole time while giving birth.

And after they give birth they’ll piss themselves if you make them laugh

they're good for bringing more incels and more suffering into this world, directly by reproducing, and indirectly by being chad only
Yup. There also good bait for catching criminals ig

And emotional.

Considering women are devoid of empathy or any human emotions.
i guess. I usually blame myself the most unlike most women who would rather blame someone else for their own mistakes.

Reproduction + Nursing + Early Child Rearing (age 0 to 8)

We should biologically engineer a new generation of stacies with the love and empathy of men.
We already had this pre 1980s. It's social engineering, not biological. Women are at they're best when they're supporting men, not competing against them.

Reproduction + Nursing + Early Child Rearing (age 0 to 8)

We already had this pre 1980s. It's social engineering, not biological. Women are at they're best when they're supporting men, not competing against them.
1. They don’t do any of those things .
2. U doubt that. I think they were just cheating in secret

women - natures punching bag
We should beat women into submission as retribution for their horrible nature.

You might be better at manipulation and emotionally hurting us. But we’re better at beating the life out of you

You might be better at manipulation and emotionally hurting us. But we’re better at beating the life out of you
hell yeah
59418%20-%20SoyBooru.jpg

Who even wants kids?.

Your daughter gets railed by bbc (and if you say anything you’re abusive). And then your son turns gay
high IQ

They should be sex slaves, I don't know why they've been given rights to begin with.