Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What are we incels going to do?

JokienStudios

JokienStudios

Self-banned
-
Its just sucks that we have to take this unfairness and mistreatment from foids.

Are we going to just watch while Chads take all women away from us? Its just so fucking annoying and makes me angry that we cant do anything about it.

If we are lucky, looksmaxx and career maxx we can maybe have a fat single mommy with chads children, but nahh fuck it I rather die a virgin than to lose self respect like that.

And the worst part is there will be always incels. In a few generations foids want to have someone who is 7'0 or might even raise their dumb standards higher.

I wish we could do something about that injustice than just accepting and go extinct, or can we do something?

We must start an uprising just like the Rwandan genocide, it was literally an incel uprising and they succeeded (of course in video games)

Last edited:
It’s not Chads stealing foids from us

We must start an uprising just like the Rwandan genocide, it was literally an incel uprising and they succeed (of course in video games)
Dont know much about that uprising but it was more political

Just want to careermaxx, moneymaxx and then live in a comfortable warm place, rent hookers every now and then.

Life is meaningless after all

Just want to careermaxx, moneymaxx and then live in a comfortable warm place, rent hookers every now and then.

Life is meaningless after all
sad but thats the truth, good luck

Dont know much about that uprising but it was more political
It wasn't, it was because the Hutus were jealous of the Tutsis who were taller, looked better and were more succesful than the Hutus, so they genocided the Tutsis

I wish we could do something about that injustice than just accepting and go extinct, or can we do something?
K1