Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are ways to meet women without getting exhausted?

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
Right now my only idea is tinder gold.

I don't want to join a club or something where girls are surrounded by lots of guys and everyone is chaotic and it's impossible to get a girl's attention. I'm really tired of chasing girls. I don't have a social circle and my friends from uni don't respond to my messages. I look ok although I have quite a feminine frame and I have social phobia + non NT + high inhib. I am very tired from rejections and feel hopeless talking to girls in general.

Does anyone have ideas? I'm late 20s

I DM'd you with advice

Go to a college campus and approach women.
Get a cute small dog and women will compliment your dog.
Or move to SEA or Latin America and find yourself a wife

Right now my only idea is tinder gold.

I don't want to join a club or something where girls are surrounded by lots of guys and everyone is chaotic and it's impossible to get a girl's attention. I'm really tired of chasing girls. I don't have a social circle and my friends from uni don't respond to my messages. I look ok although I have quite a feminine frame and I have social phobia + non NT + high inhib. I am very tired from rejections and feel hopeless talking to girls in general.

Does anyone have ideas? I'm late 20s
Over I’m in a similar situation just start looking for whores in your area

•And get rejected like the average PUA cuck
•Dogpill, nuff said
•you mean “move to SEA or Latin America and become a living pay pig simp betabuxx for a literal prostitute”? You can do that shit in the west, no need to move to some mafia infested 3rd world shithole

This :bluepill: needs to stop, THERE IS NO HOPE FOR ANY OF US:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
OP said nightclubs make him uncomfortable so the best option would be a college campus where it's quiet.
Women like dogs so if OP had a dog women would approach the dog and OP can strike a nice conversation about the dog and get the digits.
The final option would be to move to SEA or LatinAm and moneymaxx. You can be ugly as shit and still pull a 10/10 due to foreigner status.

Go to a college campus and approach women.
Get a cute small dog and women will compliment your dog.
Or move to SEA or Latin America and find yourself a wife
I'm not good at cold approach.

Tinder as a non NT on top of that? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nigga you better be some eboymaxxed tall rich chad otherwise you got zero chances on that app, it’s fucking brutal, even NT gymmaxxed normies struggle to get landwhales, you ain’t got no chance with your feminine frame and autism sorry to burst your bubble but it’s ovER for you:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I'm not autistic. But I'm scared to try tinder/bumble/etc. because if it fails all my last hope will be gone

But rn tinder is my only hope, whichs sucks because im still white and well educated

•And get rejected like the average PUA cuck
•Dogpill, nuff said
•you mean “move to SEA or Latin America and become a living pay pig simp betabuxx for a literal prostitute”? You can do that shit in the west, no need to move to some mafia infested 3rd world shithole

This :bluepill: needs to stop, THERE IS NO HOPE FOR ANY OF US:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
I dont want a random girl from the phillipines. I want a kind girl and I want to stay in europe. Plus if I was even able to get a SEA girl to my country she might leave me because there are handsome ppl here

I'm really tired of chasing girls. I don't have a social circle and my friends from uni don't respond to my messages. I look ok although I have quite a feminine frame and I have social phobia + non NT + high inhib. I am very tired from rejections and feel hopeless talking to girls in general.
it's already over. just accept it and do anything else you want to do that doesn't involve romantic advances towards girls.

it's already over. just accept it and do anything else you want to do that doesn't involve romantic advances towards girls.
I want to settle down I just reached 29 years old

From reading your threads I can guarantee you that no woman will ever date you (no offense).
I want to settle down I just reached 29 years old
See, that’s what I am talking about. You can’t settle down when you never had a SMV. Your SMV is zero. Bro, you are still living in Disneyland. And pls don’t buy tinder Gold nigger!!!!!!

From reading your threads I can guarantee you that no woman will ever date you (no offense).

See, that’s what I am talking about. You can’t settle down when you never had a SMV. Your SMV is zero. Bro, you are still living in Disneyland. And pls don’t buy tinder Gold nigger!!!!!!
Whats wrong with my threads? I have had psychosis and am high inhib / socially phobic. But I still am white, 5'11 and ok looking. It can't be over for me. Why would no woman ever date me?