Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what are ur fave chips?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
me personally i like takis.

I can’t eat jew goyslop like chips. Maybe I would try one if it wasn’t cooked in kike seed oils.

utz wavy sour cream and onion

28403140.jpg-914Wx914H

Corn chips/fritos, very versatile you can put them in taco bowls, you can put them in chili, you can just eat them straight up.

Corn chips/fritos, very versatile you can put them in taco bowls, you can put them in chili, you can just eat them straight up.
or put nutella on them if u want to fatass maxx

Cacanski Chips, i doubt that anyone outside of Serbia tried it. Its a regular potato chips similar to Lays, only better.

I tried once Takis fuego, the red one, it was so sour with no aroma at all and hot aftertaste. I dont like it at all, especially since here its 5-6 eur a 90g bag

Cacanski Chips, i doubt that anyone outside of Serbia tried it. Its a regular potato chips similar to Lays, only better.

I tried once Takis fuego, the red one, it was so sour with no aroma at all and hot aftertaste. I dont like it at all, especially since here its 5-6 eur a 90g bag
takis are overpriced.

get the purple one next time. ive never had the red and i heard it tastes like shit.

One of my fav is mameee, not really a chips but still one of my favorite snacks

It's been a long time since I fatmaxxed but I used to love Doritos and Pringles.
Especially the Prawn Cocktail pringles, those are my favorite.