Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what are the worst words that you have ever heard from foids about you?

T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
i was called by my female crush a "retard"

maybe it is not the worst word to use against autist ugly manlet like me but i heard it from my female crush and it really hurted me

I was called creepy a lot back in high school and that really hurt me. Judging by pictures from back then, it was 100% about my looks (as always).

they ignored me all the time

"if I looked like u, I'd sue my parents"

I look like a simpson character,
also called me little bitch

My oneitis said I looked like a school shooter. She was also talking about all the "masculine" guys at her work while I was sitting there trying to ignore her. Obviously implying I wasn't masculine enough (she knew I liked her). I left and got some beer.

Also been called creepy and gross a few times by skanks and laughed at when women heard my age. Most of the really nasty shit comes from men though. Women just ignore me usually.

I've just been told I look ugly. Directly to my face. But I guess it was always just my bad personality