Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are the things you would do if you found out that the world is just a simulation?

• Thread starter TollieRobertis419
  • Start date
TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Me personally I would just grope females with big tits on the street then stab myself in the heart.

I would want to know what the purpose of the simulation is. Otherwise, it doesn't make a difference.

Serial rapist :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsohh::ahegao: (in a video game)

grope my tits and stab a female on the street in the heart

The world most likely is but that doesn't change your material reality

Me personally I would just grope females with big tits on the street then stab myself in the heart.
I'm a practicing occultist. I know a little more about the true nature of reality than the average carnal person. We live in the matrix. That movie is basically a documentary about reality. Yadeboath(Yaweh) took control of the matrix eons ago. We reincarnate when we die, and he sends us back here, over, and over again. Within his matrix, we exist to suffer, he feeds of our pain, and really all of our emotions. He made chads, and whores to inflict suffering from us. He is the root cause of the evil in our reality. We basically live in a simulation. I posted a video on escaping the matrix. If you stab yourself in the heart, you'll die a painful death, and spill liters of foamy blood on the street. A painful death is a great way to turn into a ghost, and the blood will link you to that street. Instead of reincarnating, you'll become a ghost. Ghosts watch people fuck, and shower for entertainment. There are ghosts hiding in the toilets of women's restrooms, watching bitches piss on their face. If that's what you want to do for centuries, then go ahead, and do what your gonna do.

I would want to know what the purpose of the simulation is. Otherwise, it doesn't make a difference.
but what's the reality waiting for u after u decide to eject urself out of this hypothetical simulation?
It's all an experiment for research purposes, and you're the test subject. And when you die you wake up in a lab in the real world. The researchers and your original family would ask you how the experience was. Your life will be reviewed and it will be shown on TV and in movie theaters as a long documentary film about ancient humans (you wake up in the far future).

It's all an experiment for research purposes, and you're the test subject. And when you die you wake up in a lab in the real world. The researchers and your original family would ask you how the experience was. Your life will be reviewed and it will be shown on TV and in movie theaters as a long documentary film about ancient humans (you wake up in the far future).
I'll rope here as soon as possible. I want my life as a genetically modified sci-fi Übermensch.

Last edited:
I would be ecstatic, thrilled and astonished by the codes and the ones that made the simulation so real. i would ask how many times or how many years had this simulation been run.