Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are the normies most likely to do after the next mass shooting?

What are the normies most likely to do after the next mass shooting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

You will find that I am kind
★★★★★
Option A= Cry, hold candle light vigils, try to dismantle the 2nd amendment and 1st amendment and censor everybody, hold themselves blameless and continue to bully and marginalize others, forcing certain individuals to be the outcasted have nots while they themselves continue to have it all ie the same old, same old business as usual etc, etc.

Option B= Engage in self reflection and taking personal responsibility to completely change their ways, then dismantle the sick artificial and Jewish dog eat dog, narcissistic unhealthy and cruel Clown World society, brick by degenerate brick and become conscientious, moral, mentally caring and evolved, truly inclusive and welcoming human beings towards all for the very first time in human history and accomplish such in a peaceful mature and rational manner having done such so effectively no one is alienated to the point to ever become much less want to become a mass shooter or killer of any kind ever again.

A lot of these mass shooters are controlled by feds

I always hear them preaching option b on soycial media. That sounds very reasonable of them, and I wouldn’t expect anything less.
Cope. You’re writing off everything that has led up to them going on a killing spree
Many of these mass shooters lived an unjust and cruel life. They see running amok/taking lives as retribution for the abuse they have had to face.
"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth".

I always hear them preaching option b on soycial media. That sounds very reasonable of them, and I wouldn’t expect anything less.

Cope. You’re writing off everything that has led up to them going on a killing spree
Many of these mass shooters lived an unjust and cruel life. They see running amok/taking lives as retribution for the abuse they have face.
"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth".
Yea obviously I don’t deny that but pretending that they aren’t being groomed by feds ridiculous. Especially these shootings of this year these were 100% feds some of these shooters were literal fucking retards that barely knew shit about their ideology. Give me a break. Glownigger kikes are trying to groom more men like us into doing their dirty work so they take away firearms and for a political agenda.

Likely not much. They'll try to "pray" it away.

Depending on the case, there's a chance that incels will be blamed since we are now the new public enemy #1, so there's that.

Thots and prayers, mang:soy:

I voted A but I'd add that they'd say their thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families but they're obviously not and everyone knows it.

Yea obviously I don’t deny that but pretending that they aren’t being groomed by feds ridiculous. Especially these shootings of this year these were 100% feds some of these shooters were literal fucking retards that barely knew shit about their ideology. Give me a break. Glownigger kikes are trying to groom more men like us into doing their dirty work so they take away firearms and for a political agenda.
I never said none weren’t. I agree with you on that. If the kikes powers that be wanted to revoke the rights to weapons they could do so today, not that it would be to much effect. I believe there’s something like 310million firearms in circulation. Jfl, I have two of them right next to me(hunting purposes for any gay lurker). No matter how hard they try to push a narrative, in attempts to repeal the second amendment, we can always fall back on the excuse of “mental health”. Because it’s just that. There’s more people with firearms that don’t kill than do. Substantially higher. Mass shootings is a mental health problem.
Internet trans groomers are responsible for far more deaths than any mass shooter. Maybe they should address that issue.

We all know it’s going to be Option A. Normies will never learn.

Very true but by the sheer amount of them I’m thinking not all.

I could be wrong on that however but I still can’t help but speculate that a certain number of these have been truly organic ie unplanned or staged managed from the start by ZOG.

Of course even if such is the case ZOG will simply take advantage of the crisis Rahm Emanuel style.

I never said none weren’t. I agree with you on that. If the kikes powers that be wanted to revoke the rights to weapons they could do so today, not that it would be to much effect. I believe there’s something like 310million firearms in circulation. Jfl, I have two of them right next to me(hunting purposes for any gay lurker). No matter how hard they try to push a narrative, in attempts to repeal the second amendment, we can always fall back on the excuse of “mental health”. Because it’s just that. There’s more people with firearms that don’t kill than do. Substantially higher. Mass shootings is a mental health problem.
Internet trans groomers are responsible for far more deaths than any mass shooter. Maybe they should address that issue.
I c what you mean. But regardless they want the guns taken away and will stop at nothing to take it away. They want a society where we can’t defend ourselves ((they)) a Globohomo NWO.
Very true but by the sheer amount of them I’m thinking not all.

I could be wrong on that however but I still can’t help but speculate that a certain number of these have been truly organic ie unplanned or staged managed from the start by ZOG.

Of course even if such is the case ZOG will simply take advantage of the crisis Rahm Emanuel style.
Yup. Both points are true but I’ll say you can probably tell me where one is genuine and where one is obviously some kid who was groomed by glowniggers.

6gmd2l4k69o01

they will virtue signal that’s it

That question is too easy and therefore was rejected and won't be featured in the 2023 incel university admission test.

Normfags are a great of example of herd mentality so easily A

I think they are just going to use this to push the political agenda that we need to track and moniter people online and take away your privacy rights meanwhile also deeming these so called people to be considered mentally ill and put in mental psych wards so that they can no longer disrupt the new world order that is set to take place

they also want to ban guns and increase the amount of policies like this to control the masses and ensure that we cannot defend ourselves from the government. This is going to only get worse as the rights between men and women continue to seperate to the point where men will be domesticated slaves to the government and we head to a precrime dystopian era nightmare

I find it odd that they focus on the symptoms rather than the root cause. Being nicer to the marginalised kid is not an option because he’s an inky.

I wish we had mass shootings here though, would make things so much more interesting

The whole entire world is about to collapse, pretty soon it is going to be normies killing each other everywhere just to survive daily. Care what normies think about? Not even. :feelsjuice:

Ezgifcom gif maker 66

Last edited: