Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are the legitimate points (if any) of the blue pill?

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
Are there any legit points to the blue pill, or is it pure delusion?

One point that I was willing to consider is that, outside of being exceptionally attractive, the best way to meet women is through activities or intimate settings, but that just seems like a cope to me. Other than that, I can't think of one legit blue pill point.

if ur gigachad. bluepill can help maybe idk

Redpill has some valid points
Bluepill is just delusional

The problem is not the advice. The problem is you’re inherently, morphologically unattractive, and that’s the end of it.

It keeps you docile and obedient.

Its a comforting lie. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

"Just be yourself" is totally true, but it does not have the same meaning for Chads or incels. As an incel, it just means it is pointless to artificially self-improve in order to ascend.

You can't force a woman to like you,
you can't fake someone who you aren't,
you come off as tryhard and cringey when you try to act in a way that you think will make women attracted to you.

One point that I was willing to consider is that, outside of being exceptionally attractive, the best way to meet women is through activities or intimate settings, but that just seems like a cope to me. Other than that, I can't think of one legit blue pill point.
Pure delusion its all fake it is why their is the black pill