Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What are the Ideal face proprotions?

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
I am curious in finding out what the ideal facial proprotions are and what facial proportions does Chad have? I am curious about modface proportions, jaw angles, median eye tilts ect ect

Any numbers/stats facecels?

Doesn't matter. I want to be non incel and I'd take anything that would make me that.

I remember a foid once at a nightclub with a protractor and she was using it to measure all the good looking guys jaws and there angles, it was probably just an excuse for her to touch there jaws though, foids are pathetic

If you are incel why does it matter? You doing a full face/full skull Reconstruction? Lol

I remember a foid once at a nightclub with a protractor and she was using it to measure all the good looking guys jaws and there angles, it was probably just an excuse for her to touch there jaws though, foids are pathetic
Just dont go to nightclubs where whores walk around with protractors theory

Just dont go to nightclubs where whores walk around with protractors theory
IIRC, there was a post on the old reddit /r/incels claiming that 128 degrees was the ideal male jaw angle.

IIRC, there was a post on the old reddit /r/incels claiming that 128 degrees was the ideal male jaw angle.
Its probably getting wider as standards get higher