Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are the benefits of having a positive mindset?

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
It seems to me that self-improvement coaches want you to become a grinning lunatic, constantly smiling and repeating mantras in his head, a brainwashed annoying sheep.

Read title. What’s so appealing to normies about having the so called “positive mindset”?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optimism_bias

It's mainly fear based, even if unconscious. Believing something bad could happen to you, or that you could fail can be psychologically draining. Most of the incel in denial IT users are guilty of this.

Hope, thus less suffering and more joy.

I feel normies want to escape their own misery and come up with shit like this. Moreover, a (((positive mindset))) shames people into not telling the truth and making the lie go on. Mostly another flavour of cognitive dissonance.

If you are a grinning retard your morning shit will be nice and smooth, which again reinforces the happiness, so you will grin more. If you stay grumpy your morning shit will not be smooth and nice, which again reinforces grumpiness. Women like a man who has less shit left in his rectum, they can sense how much shit you are carrying.

I feel normies want to escape their own misery and come up with shit like this. Moreover, a (((positive mindset))) shames people into not telling the truth and making the lie go on. Mostly another flavour of cognitive dissonance.

Its bluepill cope, you will think that everything going to be alright blablabla helps you not to rope i guess

I think it is dumb. Most of these normalfags are not happy. They wagecuck to serve their life sentences of paying bills and providing for their families including their hypergamous wives. They can't miss a single day of wagecucking or all will come crashing down on their heads. I remember this one normalfag friend I had was telling me how his legs hurt and he would pay money to someone to show up and wagecuck for him so he can rest. Kek. They are suffering everyday and this positive mindset is like wearing a laughing face mask but they are crying inside. In other words there are no benefits, it's just a bluepilled delusion.

Last edited:
Being sad all day is draining. Let me be sad at night and pretend im happy during the day.

I'm decently positive about my situation in life and I can't say it has made my life substantially better because of it.

Ignorance is bliss I guess. It can be nice to delude yourself sometimes.

I prefer to face the brutal reality though.

Nothing, because you wouldn't be correct.
Telling an ugly person to have a positive mindset is like telling a starving kid to “just have money”

It’s not something you just create out of thin air but something you are gifted with.

im unsure why they are so obsessed with it. literally every normie says it all day. i guess its a cope. positive vibes bra. the moon is aligned with jupiter bra. positive energies bra. crystals create positivity bra. fuck u faggot

It seems to me that self-improvement coaches want you to become a grinning lunatic, constantly smiling and repeating mantras in his head, a brainwashed annoying sheep.

Read title. What’s so appealing to normies about having the so called “positive mindset”?
Try this OP:
1. be mad (or just b ur self)
2. look in a mirror
3. smile
4. ???

No such thing its all bullshit

What’s so appealing to normies about having the so called “positive mindset”?

Normies want to live in a comfortable illusion of a world in which everything is just and fair. People denying your illusion are making it hard for you not to doubt your illusion yourself, however. Therefore they hate anyone who denies their illusion. And anyone who is blackpilled absolutely denies their illusions. This is why they hate us so much. No other reason.

It’s a form of coping.

What’s so appealing to normies about having the so called “positive mindset”?
Nothing. Being negative is helpful when you're confronted to crisis situation, although it can be exhausting in the long run. Being able to stay neutral on the verge of psychopathy would be the real deal ngl

having positive mindset=being bluepilled cuck

Positivity is mental illness

Last edited:
Normies want to live in a comfortable illusion of a world in which everything is just and fair. People denying your illusion are making it hard for you not to doubt your illusion yourself, however. Therefore they hate anyone who denies their illusion. And anyone who is blackpilled absolutely denies their illusions. This is why they hate us so much. No other reason.