Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are some weird/random things that you find funny that few others do?

Tension

Tension

Worthless.
★★★★
Sometimes I have laughing fits over things I can't imagine anyone else finding funny. It's kind of weird, but it is a thing that happens to me sometimes and I was wondering if anyone else can relate. As an example;

Lol

No idea why, but I thought the thumbnail for this video was hilarious (actual video is shit btw). Just the facial expression on that character is funny to me, just the way it's drawn. It has no relation to the context of the video, it's just the way it is drawn. The ridiculously huge glasses, the stubby hands etc...

Anything like this you find hilarious that isn't intended to be hilarious?

inb4 CuckTears screencaps this after putting down a glass of soy milk and screams "FUCKING PSYCHOPATH TIP HIM OFF TO FBI FOR BEING OFFENSIVE".

I sometimes find it funny when I see videos of chads talking about confidence br0. its sort of hilarious and sad at the same time because it reminds me how fucked my situation is.

I laugh at cringe videos

I love to make little balls from parts of clothing or paper. Than i rub them around my fingers all the time. It is an addiction.

Sometimes people and family members say random things that I find funny because of the phrasing/intonation.

The other day my father said me "take this coin for the shitty machine there" referring to the food machine at my workplace, just before I left home. That had me laughing for a good time.

I laugh more than the normal person because laughing is a big cope of mine to deal with my depressing and uninteresting life.

eat my own shit

I sometimes find it funny when I see videos of chads talking about confidence br0. its sort of hilarious and sad at the same time because it reminds me how fucked my situation is.

I've laughed at that too. They have no idea what our lives are like, it's not as simple as getting a haircut/taking a shower for us lmfao.

I laugh at cringe videos

Are we talking about "stupid TV channels trying to be hip, cool and trendy to appeal to teens"? Or "This makes me grit my teeth and physically recoil"?

I love to make little balls from parts of clothing or paper. Than i rub them around my fingers all the time. It is an addiction.

I must say you are the first person I have ever known to do that specifically. I sometimes use Blu Tack and roll that up when I'm irritated, which is sort of similar. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu_Tack)

Sometimes people and family members say random things that I find funny because of the phrasing/intonation.

The other day my father said me "take this coin for the shitty machine there" referring to the food machine at my workplace, just before I left home. That had me laughing for a good time.

I laugh more than the normal person because laughing is a big cope of mine to deal with my depressing and uninteresting life.

Somewhat relatable. My mood tends to rapidly fluctuate; for one half of the day I can be hyperactive and losing it laughing at random shit, and then the next half of the day I am miserable and want to sit in a pitch black dark room and cry.

eat my own shit

1 Man 1 Shit

Shiieet. I thougt I am the only one doing this. Do you have as well the problem that every piece of paper in your pockets inevitable gets destroyed because of this?
:feelstastyman:

I've laughed at that too. They have no idea what our lives are like, it's not as simple as getting a haircut/taking a shower for us lmfao.

Are we talking about "stupid TV channels trying to be hip, cool and trendy to appeal to teens"? Or "This makes me grit my teeth and physically recoil"?

I must say you are the first person I have ever known to do that specifically. I sometimes use Blu Tack and roll that up when I'm irritated, which is sort of similar. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu_Tack)

Somewhat relatable. My mood tends to rapidly fluctuate; for one half of the day I can be hyperactive and losing it laughing at random shit, and then the next half of the day I am miserable and want to sit in a pitch black dark room and cry.

1 Man 1 Shit
the latter

Shiieet. I thougt I am the only one doing this. Do you have as well the problem that every piece of paper in your pockets inevitable gets destroyed because of this?
:feelstastyman:
Sometimes.