Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are some stereotypes about your country?

@TheGrayWolf
@VideoGameCoper
@Cayden Zhang

Apart from the sandniggers in Europe, I would say that among Arabs, we Moroccans are known for witchcraft.

Vodka, communism, that this is a country that supports the white race or Christianity. In Russia, alcohol consumption decreases over time, communism has long been gone, there is no spirituality here either, Russian femoids are just like femoids from the Anglosphere.

Vodka, communism, that this is a country that supports the white race or Christianity. In Russia, alcohol consumption decreases over time, communism has long been gone, there is no spirituality here either, Russian femoids are just like femoids from the Anglosphere.
Kek what's the sanctions like bro

Germany (country of birth and early childhood):
-unfriendly
-punctual (except the shitty trains)
-organised
-every random stranger reprimands you if you make small mistake
-like beer
-good economy (not anymore)
-cheap meat

Switzerland:
-unfriendly
-punctual
-clean
-best cheese and chocolate
-boring (it's not, if I were a normie I could do so much)
-everyone is rich (wrong!)
-it's always cold (no it's not, spring: 25 degrees, summers are 27-35 degrees C)

Always knew all of this was bullshit. I'm only surprised about the alcohol part

This is true right? Or Maybe, the salaries are high
Lots of people in Switzerland who barely get by. But median salaries are relatively high, taxes relatively low, but living costs are high. Cleaning personal, builders, low level employees, bus drivers, etc. aren't wealthy but earn more than in Germany.

Lots of people in Switzerland who barely get by. But median salaries are relatively high, taxes relatively low, but living costs are high. Cleaning personal, builders, low level employees, bus drivers, etc. aren't wealthy but earn more than in Germany.
Intresting

Iraq.

-Violent
-Hairy
-Warmongering
-Brave
-Weird accent

Men being really introverted, shy and sometimes autistic. In reality men here can be assholes, loud, violent, sexhaver ones do PDA and loud sex so neighbors will hear and they love to brag and mess with poor people and incels.

Apart from the sandniggers in Europe, I would say that among Arabs, we Moroccans are known for witchcraft.
and Whoring, no offenece brocel but if you find a whore in a Gulf country she is either SEA or Moroccan

And the accent too

Men being really introverted, shy and sometimes autistic. In reality men here can be assholes, loud, violent, sexhaver ones do PDA and loud sex so neighbors will hear and they love to brag and mess with poor people and incels.
Finland?

After that what happens? Donald strikes a deal?
Most here believe that Trump will force Zelensky to give up the conquered territories. Although I always considered Trump unpredictable, he sincerely believed that Finland was part of Russia when he arrived there, he basically didn't care about Europe, since he was only interested in the United States and the Middle East.

Most here believe that Trump will force Zelensky to give up the conquered territories. Although I always considered Trump unpredictable, he sincerely believed that Finland was part of Russia when he arrived there, he basically didn't care about Europe, since he was only interested in the United States and the Middle East.
I see