Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are some places where guns are just lying around?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I want to steal one.

Police stations?

Police stations?

Hmm.. That's a hard one.

I feel like I should track down all the rednecks around me, and target one to break into their home.

any redneck's house or mobile home should do
I feel like I should track down all the rednecks around me, and target one to break into their home.
be careful you don't end up on the wrong end of "stand your ground"

A gun store
idk man if gta has taught me anything it's that, if you piss off the clerk in a gun store, they pull a shotgun out of their ass and shoot the shit out of you

Maybe I should just build my own gun. I don't want to be traceable.

Your plan is to break in to a place that you know has weapons on the premises. And you think this is going to end well for you?

Maybe I should just build my own gun. I don't want to be traceable.
what tools do you have available? and do you have any experience in metalworking?
there are some simple schematics available online, they range from the moderately complex to the dead simple.
I'm just daydreaming.
oh nvm then

what tools do you have available? and do you have any experience in metalworking?
there are some simple schematics available online, they range from the moderately complex to the dead simple.

oh nvm then

I mean... I am semi-serious about actually obtaining a weapon, but I would like to do so with the least possible human interaction.

I think I will end up actually building my own weapon, although I don't have much experience in the craft. If I was going to do this, I would want to create a AR-15 type of rifle.

I can't imagine myself actually buying one legally because I would just end up on big brothers watchlist if I haven't already claimed my spot on it.

I mean... I am semi-serious about actually obtaining a weapon, but I would like to do so with the least possible human interaction.

I think I will end up actually building my own weapon, although I don't have much experience in the craft. If I was going to do this, I would want to create a AR-15 type of rifle.
You won't be able to make an AR-15 type. Are you using it on yourself?

There are probably more weapons stashed near your place than you can imagine

Bro... Are you serious? Don't be surprised if your government breaks down your door tomorrow, why would you even post this

Bro... Are you serious? Don't be surprised if your government breaks down your door tomorrow, why would you even post this

I haven't made a threat to anyone. I just day dreaming lol.

idk man if gta has taught me anything it's that, if you piss off the clerk in a gun store, they pull a shotgun out of their ass and shoot the shit out of you

Lol. Very true.

parts are available for purchase online, the only part you can't get online is the receiver. if you're a UScel the receiver is the actual "gun" according to the law. however, and idk if this is still legit, you can get what's called "80% lowers"

basically it's the lower receiver of the rifle, only it's "80%" finished, so there's still some work needed. iirc you need a way to remove the aluminum to create the magazine well and room for the trigger assembly. and, while it's not completely needed, i recommend researching some of the basic mechanics of the ar-15. just to get some general knowledge before going all-in with the routers and the files and shit.

as for ammo and magazines idk if you can get those online, there's a fuck ton of service for the rifle so i assume magazines are sold online. no clue about the ammo, never looked into buying ammo online

High schools in America. House of average American. Car of average American (could probably actually find one by carhopping if you dont get arrested first)

Just be careful of what you say and of glow in the darks, friend

True..

I'm not making any threat towards anyone, so I don't know why everyone is getting so antsy.

It is really in the best interest of everyone to obtain a weapon because this place is probably going to collapse soon.

get some machining equipment and a chemistry set bro.