Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What are some other Lolita movies?

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
129d 17h 37m
Lolita 1997 (this is the modern remake of the classic book, could've been better in some ways eg Lolita isn't very hot enough, but otherwise it's a great movie)

Lolita (I have not seen this, the original movie, but I intend to, and the box cover art is really good)

Leon: The Professional, Directors Cut (my fav by far, Natalie Portman has been my celebrity crush ever since I saw this)

Crush (I haven't seen this in a really long time but remember it being alright, Alicia Silverstone is a bit too old to be playing a 14 year old though)

The Blue Lagoon (not technically a lolita movie since both the characters are kinda the same age, but the scenario here is basically the ideal life imo, the sequel is also worth a watch and has a young Mila Jovovavich)

I'm not aware of any other movies that could be put in this group. There's gotta be more, right? Maybe some anime movies?

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
56d 4h 52m
fat girl. her sister gets fucked a lot and there's this one sex scene :feelsohh::feelsohh:

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

129d 17h 37m
kanyepilled said:
fat girl. her sister gets fucked a lot and there's this one sex scene :feelsohh::feelsohh:
Are they under 15 years old and are the males older? Can't tell from the IMDB description.

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
56d 4h 52m
CrackingYs said:
Are they under 15 years old and are the males older? Can't tell from the IMDB description.

honestly don't know her age, as someone who is 15 she looks like she could be 14-16 tbh, but i guess that's too old, though you do get to see her get fucked and her boobies flash :feelshaha:. but the niggas in like his mid to late 20s.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

129d 17h 37m
kanyepilled said:
honestly don't know her age, as someone who is 15 she looks like she could be 14-16 tbh, but i guess that's too old, though you do get to see her get fucked and her boobies flash :feelshaha:. but the niggas in like his mid to late 20s.
Sounds like it counts. I'll see if I can torrent it.
Emba said:
"The lover"

And pretty baby

There's probably more... There's a few French ones and a few South American ones that i don't remember the nan3s to
Ah ya I've heard of first one before and forgot to download it. These 2 are on Pirate Bay and still have active seeders. Fat Girl looks like maybe it's a dead torrent.

Last edited:
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

129d 17h 37m
CrackingYs said:
Lolita (I have not seen this, the original movie, but I intend to, and the box cover art is really good)

I skimmed through this one. It's a bit tough to watch due to it's age. It's black and white, and everybody talked funny in the 1960's. The 1997 is a lot better.

CrackingYs said:
Crush (I haven't seen this in a really long time but remember it being alright, Alicia Silverstone is a bit too old to be playing a 14 year old though)

I'm watching this right now. It's not bad, even better than I remembered, and fairly blackpilled. It's almost a spoof of Lolita where the girl is manipulative and goes kinda psycho. This is almost more realstic this way.

Emba said:
I watched this off a torrent. Holy giga black pilled batman. Nice one.

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Commander
★★★★
57d 6h 18m
Leon film is dope :feelsokman:

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
34d 9h 21m
Lolita simping is soyboy tier shit cope