Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are some of your worst experiences that happened to you in public?

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
When I was in 8th or 9th grade, a future chad from my grade came up to me and told me that there was a girl who liked me. I was so fucking naive and stupid and believed it, and tried to ask her out (even bought her a gift), turned out that it was all a set up. When I asked her out her words literally were "Ew, piss off, you are fucking gross".
She told the entire grade about what happened. When I came to school, people would constantly remind me about this incident and laugh at me. I had to deal with this till 10th grade where I switched schools.

This is one experience I've had at public school that still sticks to me until this day. I was literally a joke to people.

What are some of your experiences?

One memory that came to my mind upon seeing this thread was being in the 7th grade or so, sitting with a friend and having a tall normie from the first year of high school I think (my school had high- and middle school classes together in the same building) coming to me with two friends or so and starting to humiliate me out of nowhere. I barely knew him, I think we exchanged some comments once before that or so, and he started saying, with a really loud voice, stuff to my face like "what the fuck is wrong with you, when I was your age I was already having girlfriends and whatnot, and you hang around the whole day like a loser with that unmotivated face". He sounded aggressive. The place was very crowded since the backyard of my school was small and all the students when there during the recesses.

I don't know if, in his mind, he was trying to help me through tough love or anything of the kind, but of course it didn't help a bit. But I think he just used me to promote himself like bully normies do. I could have initiated a fight but I'd certainly lose since he was older, taller and more built, I was underweight as a teen.

But that was not the worst instance of public humiliation in my school life, it happened several times and the worst one probably was when a kindhearted normie invited me to participate in a game my classmates were playing which consisted of passing a piece of paper through kissing, they arranged the circle so that it would be male-female. My then onitis was playing with them, and she announced to everyone that she would quit if I entered the game, which made everyone signal that I was out with their body language towards me. I felt profoundly humiliated that day.

nothing really big happened, I think some girl was dared once to kiss me and chickened out, that was weird

but mostly I recall trying to joke around with girls good naturedly in school, usually just verbally, and getting hit back with nasty insults like "loser"

I broke my arm and cried in public.

Too long to write about it, but basically as bad as yours OP.

When I was in 8th or 9th grade, a future chad from my grade came up to me and told me that there was a girl who liked me. I was so fucking naive and stupid and believed it, and tried to ask her out (even bought her a gift), turned out that it was all a set up. When I asked her out her words literally were "Ew, piss off, you are fucking gross".
She told the entire grade about what happened. When I came to school, people would constantly remind me about this incident and laugh at me. I had to deal with this till 10th grade where I switched schools.

This is one experience I've had at public school that still sticks to me until this day. I was literally a joke to people.

What are some of your experiences?

it's actually hard to relate to such a nasty prank, i've never had someone go quite that far with me. i remember some guys that were sort of betabuxing girls and giving them gifts while getting almost nothing in return (maybe a half hearted hug at best) so they were pathetic and misled too in a way but not this nastily and deeply. that really sucks.

My then onitis was playing with them, and she announced to everyone that she would quit if I entered the game, which made everyone signal that I was out with their body language towards me.
wow, that was a great example of how foids ruin everything once they get a bit of social power
she could have "pulled out the roadblocks" only when you won and had to kiss her or something, but instead she kicked away at that slight anxiety (that you might win) so hard and so confidently that she just kept you out of the game entirely.
foids do this shit all the time and it can ruin things socially for someone, the same way everyone looked away in real life, is the same way they look away in online mediums when they pretend none of this stuff happens and it's all about toxic personality and showers.

When I was 19 I wagecucked as a security guard. Some lady brought her little kid, maybe 3 or 4, and the little girl asked her mom “hey mommy, what’s wrong with his face?” Because at the time I was experiencing severe acne.

I never cry but something about that really struck a nerve, I went in the bathroom afterwards and cried like a bitch for a few mins.

When I was 19 I wagecucked as a security guard. Some lady brought her little kid, maybe 3 or 4, and the little girl asked her mom “hey mommy, what’s wrong with his face?” Because at the time I was experiencing severe acne.

I never cry but something about that really struck a nerve, I went in the bathroom afterwards and cried like a bitch for a few mins.
I've had something similar happening. I have neurodermatitis and burn scars from an accident and a kid asked his mom the same.

it's actually hard to relate to such a nasty prank, i've never had someone go quite that far with me. i remember some guys that were sort of betabuxing girls and giving them gifts while getting almost nothing in return (maybe a half hearted hug at best) so they were pathetic and misled too in a way but not this nastily and deeply. that really sucks.
I remember that I spent all my savings from christmas and my birthday on the girls gift too. She didnt even accept the gift. I've never gifted a girl (except relatives) anything else after this

I was outside with my sister and she grabbed my tie and started pulling it to try and make me fall, I told her to stop but the bitch didn't listen. So basically she wraped my tie around her arm and started telling me that wearing suits was pathetic and that I should wear normie clothing like hoodies. I pushed her so she would live my damn tie alone (it was a pretty expensive silk one) but she had it wraped so I basically fell on the street and got my suit dirty and all normie people laughed at me while I was lying on the floor.

Valentine day is always a nice oportunity to make fun on the virgins and ugly guys of the class, and thats what it happenned to me.

A fucking landwhale send me a letter pretending she fell in love with me (she even kissed the letter so left the make up with lips shape printed in the letter) and gave it to me in front of all the classmates. All of them beggan to laught a giggling.

Valentine day is always a nice oportunity to make fun on the virgins and ugly guys of the class, and thats what it happenned to me.

A fucking landwhale send me a letter pretending she fell in love with me (she even kissed the letter so left the make up with lips shape printed in the letter) and gave it to me in front of all the classmates. All of them beggan to laught a giggling.
Landwhales believe they are all that, it's so annoying

People assuming im legit retarded because i look like it