Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are some important Black Pill documents?

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Aside from ER's manifesto (I actually haven't read it in its entirely yet but I do plan on doing so once I'm done with some other stuff), what are some texts that you consider as foundational to the Black Pill?

I know that stuff in other formats can also be considered fundamental to the Black Pill, such as videos (especially FaceAndLMS's WAW series and Elliot Rodger's vlogs), forums posts like the ones you see in the Must-Read Content section, and of course the Incel Wiki.

The reason why I ask is because I want to work on translations of them so that their message can be spread to more people.

every thread of mine is an important Black Pill document​

Cho's manifesto has some heavy hitting lines but normies don't seem to be able to comprehend it because they don't feel pain in the same way.

My favorite quote:
"Congratulations. You have succeeded in extinguishing my life. Vandalizing my heart wasn’t
enough for you. Raping my soul wasn’t enough for you. Committing emotional sodomy
on me wasn’t enough for you. Every single second wasted on your wanton hedonism and
menacing sadism could have been used to prevent today. Ask yourselves, What was I doing
all this time? All these months, hours, seconds. Only if you could have been the victim of
your crimes. Only if you could have been the victim..."

I watched that entire video, yeah that story of the 14 year old getting cucked was brutal. He's also right in the fact that most men are socialized into the blue pill, that fantasy that they are going to find "the one" and live their marriage happly forever after and believing in the traditional notion of marriage while being oblivious to female promiscuity and the fact that there isn't someone for everyone, that even if there are enough women for every single guy they would all rather be in a harem for the top genetically superior men.

And him saying that polygamy will be the way of the future is not farfetched, especially once it's become acceptable to accept reality. All the women and the few Chads at the top will be reproducing while the incels at the bottom will be slaving away so they can be taxed into maintaining their children.

View: https://youtu.be/n2zk7oJTcjQ

It seems like society always needs to have a group of people to be openly disenfranchised, this time it will be non-desirable men.

I watched that entire video, yeah that story of the 14 year old getting cucked was brutal. He's also right in the fact that most men are socialized into the blue pill, that fantasy that they are going to find "the one" and live their marriage happly forever after and believing in the traditional notion of marriage while being oblivious to female promiscuity and the fact that there isn't someone for everyone, that even if there are enough women for every single guy they would all rather be in a harem for the top genetically superior men.

And him saying that polygamy will be the way of the future is not farfetched, especially once it's become acceptable to accept reality. All the women and the few Chads at the top will be reproducing while the incels at the bottom will be slaving away so they can be taxed into maintaining their children.

View: https://youtu.be/n2zk7oJTcjQ

It seems like society always needs to have a group of people to be openly disenfranchised, this time it will be non-desirable men.

Spot on. BTW, I came across your FACEandLMS playlist on YouTube. The music one and the WAW one. Good stuff.

I would also consider archiving Face's streams. Supposedly he's back to work on a new video and might start streaming again, but there's no guarantee that he'll keep his channel up or not get shoah'd by YouTube. Hours upon hours of good blackpill content and discussion, even with the frustrating bluepilled callers.

I have a few unlisted and deleted streams, if you'd like. Including the one with BummerDrummer. Still need to get my hands on a few more. I also have WAW 1.4 and WAW 2, which are not available on YouTube.

Last edited:
The Pig Woman experiment on a dating site.

calculatorcel original reddit screenshot

Spot on. BTW, I came across your FACEandLMS playlist on YouTube. The music one and the WAW one. Good stuff.
Yeah, I actually do really like the aesthetics of his videos since I am particularly fond of the '90s, and yeah his videos are part of the reason why I got into house and UK garage music. He has good tastes and I'm glad you enjoyed the playlists.
I would also consider archiving Face's streams. Supposedly he's back to work on a new video and might start streaming again, but there's no guarantee that he'll keep his channel up or not get shoah'd by YouTube. Hours upon hours of good blackpill content and discussion, even with the frustrating bluepilled callers.

I have a few unlisted and deleted streams, if you'd like. Including the one with BummerDrummer. Still need to get my hands on a few more. I also have WAW 1.4 and WAW 2, which are not available on YouTube.
You could upload them to archive.org. WAW 1.4 is technically still up but you can't watch it if you live in North America, and WAW2 got deleted on YouTube but I think it's still on Odysee. It was a bummer 'cause that episode had overall the best music.

And yeah, I remember when BummerDrummer made his videos, I can't believe it's been awhile.

Last edited: