Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are some hobbies you have/would like to get into?

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
My main hobby is gaming, followed by reading. I have read a lot about blade forging and would love to try it, since I have been fascinated by weaponry since early childhood.

What about you lads?

Gaming and reading about military history and also history in general, from which time period you like swords the most? Or from which country?

Gaming and reading about military history and also history in general, from which time period you like swords the most? Or from which country?
I like swords from the middle ages. I really don't sort them by countries because there are a lot of beautiful swords from lots of countries.

Gladius, honjo masamune and a longsword are my favourites. Muslims have some sick swords too. I'd love to forge a gladius sometime in my life tbh. It's so easy to use and perfect for a manlet like me.

It's so easy to use and perfect for a manlet like me
Lol based, but yea those you named a extremely nice ones tho I like the long sword the most due to its simplicity and allrounder qualities - the middle east had extremely beautiful swords too like you said

I dont know why but I've never been into japanese katanas they don't look as brutal as european infantry weaponry

my main hobby as of late has been programming, would love to get more into gaming or try learning how to make a game in rpg maker

Taxidermy seems interesting.

Lol based, but yea those you named a extremely nice ones tho I like the long sword the most due to its simplicity and allrounder qualities - the middle east had extremely beautiful swords too like you said

I dont know why but I've never been into japanese katanas they don't look as brutal as european infantry weaponry
Katanas are overrated. I mean, they are good weapons for sure but they are glorified for wrong qualities by retards who buy cheap chinese katanas for 30$.

They are AWESOME offensive weapons, but good luck defending yourself with them. Also takes years of practice. Compare that to a swift gladius.

Longswords are cool but I doubt i'd be able to handle one.

Middle easters swords are awesome and they have good offensive as well as defensive abilities.

Also check out scottish dirks. They are sick and pretty straightforward.
Taxidermy seems interesting.
It is tbh. I want to try myself in hunt tbh. If I ever become a hunter i'll have to try it.
my main hobby as of late has been programming, would love to get more into gaming or try learning how to make a game in rpg maker
Damn man I envy you. You IQ mog me into the shadowrealm tbh. I tried programming multiple times but was too stupid to get anything except Qbasic. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back