Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what are some foods that make you poop more

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
as a curry I need to street shit maxx a lot so what should I eat for breakfast and lunch

Why would you want to do that? :D

@chudur-budur knows a lot on this

fiber or caffeine + hot food

Mac and cheese makes my booty go tooty
Also chicken tikka masala

20376123 10213074113705656 6673928020891102257 n

Sometimes I would eat subway many days in a row I would always get huge logs of shit coming out. Ham on wheat plenty of veggies.

oh shit I should have pm’d him

@chudur-budur

General indian food should produce a fair amount of shit.

Shit production can dwindle if you have imbalance in three elemental doshas, i.e. vāta, pitta and kapha. You need to reduce the vata-aggravating diet/life style. You can try aloe-vera or metamucil.

Stop using commode/sitting-toilet, because sitting-toilet does not clean your rectum thoroughly, there will always be some turds left in your rectum. Therefore, revert back to the most natural shitting pose called "squatting" or Malasana (The defecation pose) --

7ktmP7.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

or, Dwipadatalasana (The pose of explosive diarrhoeal defecation by the leveling of the feet) --
7TTMNk.jpg

or, Ekapadangusthasana (The pose of controlled diarrhoeal defecation by ankling the anus) --
6SJjFR.jpg

If you don't have such option, there are some yoga exercises too that can help you producing good amount of shit.

d69a0a601f32ad0c784750c6b029a554.jpg

or buy squatting toilets from japan, they have high-tech computerized squatting toilets with high-speed internet connections.

563cb1c41718e_563caefe12187_1839056133.jpg

Above all, a strong will is the key to explosive shitting, if you are lacking the light in your heart, none of the above will help.

@ArtoriasWolf @Sparrow's Song

Last edited:
General indian food should produce fair amount of shit.

Shit production can dwindle if you have imbalance in three elemental doshas, i.e. vāta, pitta and kapha. You need to reduce the vata-aggravating diet/life style. You can try aloe-vera or metamucil.

Stop using commode/sitting-toilet, because sitting-toilet does not clean your rectum thoroughly, there will always be some turds left in your rectum. Therefore, revert back to the most natural shitting pose called "squatting" or Malasana (The defecation pose) --

7ktmP7.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

or, Dwipadatalasana (The pose of explosive diarrhoeal defecation by the leveling of the feet) --
7TTMNk.jpg

or, Ekapadangusthasana (The pose of controlled diarrhoeal defecation by ankling the anus) --
6SJjFR.jpg

If you don't have such option, there are some yoga exercises too that can help you producing good amount of shit.

or buy squatting toilets from japan, they have high-tech computerized squatting toilets with high-speed internet connections.

Above all, a strong will is the key to explosive shitting, if you are lacking the light in your heart, none of the above will help.

I will do research on the above.

I can’t partake in explosive shitting. I once did it in the toilet when there was another guy in the washroom and once heard the sound of the firecracker my ass made he ran out immediately.

but holy shit you are a legend

I will do research on the above.

I can’t partake in explosive shitting. I once did it in the toilet when there was another guy in the washroom and once heard the sound of the firecracker my ass made he ran out immediately.

but holy shit you are a legend

A successful explosive shit should always accompany a cracking sound, it's an audio-visual (also tactile and olfactory) experience and this should not be enjoyed only by the shitter himself, other people have the right to witness, share and enjoy it.

Street shitting is not a personal activity, rather it's a group activity that teaches us sharing and caring for others as well.

Looks like you lack the basics, build your basics first and everything will come into place by itself.

7ktmP7.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

7TTMNk.jpg

6SJjFR.jpg

Based

spearmint bubblegum
its really good for constipation

Prunes, raisins, dates, figs, bananas, licorice, wholegrain bread, broccoli, spinach. If you have a wheat intolerance like myself, then you should buy a box of Shredded Wheat cereal if they sell it where you live. That should help you out a lot.

7ktmP7.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

7TTMNk.jpg

6SJjFR.jpg

High IQ