Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What are some based happenings?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Anyone remember this one?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Kris_Kremers_and_Lisanne_Froon

Tl;Dr two entitled rich roasties who thought they were untouchable (due to being worshipped by simps in the west) go to a third world shithole and decide to go on le epic hike at night in a forest (shoe size iq and Western female privilege right there). Take epic photos for Instagram the whole time (naturally), Get slaughtered and BTFOd by some insane hobo nigger living in the forest, with suspicion this has been going on for a while in that area with other roasties.

Id like to shake that mans hand one day for being so based (in fallout 76)

Last edited:

View attachment 247625

Tl;Dr two entitled rich roasties who thought they were untouchable (due to being worshipped by simps in the west) go to a third world shithole and decide to go on le epic hike at night in a forest (shoe size iq and Western female privilege right there). Take epic photos for Instagram the whole time (naturally), Get slaughtered and BTFOd by some insane hobo nigger living in the forest, with suspicion this has been going on for a while in that area with other roasties.

Id like to shake that mans hand one day for being so based.

ever try to tell a woman something is dangerous? they shrug you off and act like you're insane

Typical Dutch tourists doing the weirdest things.

ever try to tell a woman something is dangerous? they shrug you off and act like you're insane
Because they think are gods and untouchable due to how they're treated in the west/"developed" countries and think the rest of the world is the same.

You would see this a lot back when ISIS was a thing. Some white girl would go to some third world country to prove that people were racist for thinking it was dangerous and ending up without a head.

Because they think are gods and untouchable due to how they're treated in the west/"developed" countries and think the rest of the world is the same.

you nailed it

you can't even suggest it's possible for them to be wrong or anything bad happen to them

meanwhile most men i've met over 25 or so are a paranoid doomer mess from all the bad shit happening to them CONSTANTLY

They start BLAMING YOU for telling them that something is unsafe and say, "It's not our responsibility to protect ourselves, it's men's responsibility to KNOW NOT TO DO THAT BEHAVIOR."

They don't seem to understand that criminals already know they're not supposed to kill and rape women and that it's against the law. They do it anyways. But women refuse to wear modest clothes, not get drunk in public, not walk outside alone, and etc.

They start BLAMING YOU for telling them that something is unsafe and say, "It's not our responsibility to protect ourselves, it's men's responsibility to KNOW NOT TO DO THAT BEHAVIOR."

They don't seem to understand that criminals already know they're not supposed to kill and rape women and that it's against the law. They do it anyways. But women refuse to wear modest clothes, not get drunk in public, not walk outside alone, and etc.
Good tbh, cause they eat shit then every time after and pay with limbs or lives

I remember this from the true-crimefags whining about these poor whimminz

Based possible panamanian serial killer

I remember this from the true-crimefags whining about these poor whimminz
Me too. Know it from a TrueCrime/Mystery-Youtube-Channel.

View attachment 247625

Based possible panamanian serial killer
More than likely. Happened in real life a couple of times before. That case would be similiar to the case of Ivan Milat, the Australian serial killer who preyed on tourists. There was also Charles Sobhraj and such an Englishman who also operated in Asia. As a tourist with no experience you are basically asking for trouble if you travel to certain regions.

View attachment 247625

I remember watching a video about this 2 years back

Tbh what else did they expect? Going to a third world shithole as a white foid is basically like waving food in front of a hungry man's face, eventually he will attack

Last edited:
I kew about those foids, damn that shit was scary as fuck. I don't condone violence tbh, we are not primitive savages. Women should be put in their place which is ofcourse home and kitchen but barbaric acts of violence and rejoicing someone's death, nah, I'm much better than that.

I kew about those foids, damn that shit was scary as fuck. I don't condone violence tbh, we are not primitive savages. Women should be put in their place which is ofcourse home and kitchen but barbaric acts of violence and rejoicing someone's death, nah, I'm much better than that.

Yea. Theres a fair share of complete freaks in this site.

Yea. Theres a fair share of complete freaks in this site.
GrAYcels at their core right here.

"He pleaded guilty to 937 criminal counts of rape, kidnapping, and aggravated murder, as part of a plea bargain. He was sentenced to life plus 1,000 years in prison without the possibility of parole."

Wtf lol, why not just get the free days off from jail for court at that point.
idk lol

he ended up roping in jail

Calls people here "freaks". Is on the website himself. What the fuck does that make you?

Not saying im completely normal but some ppl here are full autistic weirdos

I remember that , nice