Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what are small blackpill related things u noticed irl?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i found some strong heightpill - my local police got a fb page where alot of times they share pictures of missing persons, alot of time those people are "in danger to their life" (high chances they want to rope.)
they share what they wore, height and weight and i noticed that when the missing person is a man - most of the times its a manlet! if the average men height in my country is 5'10, the average men height of the suicidal missing men are around 5'6.
insane.

Heightpill is definitely one of them. Whenever I go out I hear foids joking with chad's saying, "you are so tall!" The most recent one was three days ago when I went to a clothing store and two teenagers were behind me.

I don't give a flying fuck about height. Face pill is the worst pill out there.

Heightpill is definitely one of them. Whenever I go out I hear foids joking with chad's saying, "you are so tall!" The most recent one was three days ago when I went to a clothing store and two teenagers were behind me.
Suifuel...

I notice most of the songs on radio these days are about girls saying "i wish i could love you but i left you for chad" or "i wish i didnt need to break your heart" well basically not whoring ones but ones talking about orbiters and girls wanting chads

I used to always wonder why GameStop employees were condescending dicks. Then I realized they're ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back