Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are plausible and realistic life paths for subhumans?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★
Assuming you are subhuman, if you are here, you most likely are. I know I'm vile subhuman garbage at least and wish someone would shoot me in the head. For subhumans like me, what is the point ultimately in life? What is the end game? Where does it lead to? My life goals have shifted to extremely grim and horrow plans, anyway it's not a normal life that I'm leading and I see no purpose in myself. I have greater plans than my own well-being, but besides that, what else is there for me.

What does a subhuman ultimately do to live a fulfulling life? Is it even possible? Will I ever be able to put energy in myself without it being in vain?

Hobby, Rotting alone(LDAR) Become a doctor and richmaxx alot of ugly doctors out there

Lego
Hiker
Biker
Live off grid in the mountains forests. Maybe himalayas where no one is

Start your own workshop and fix things for money

Oooor betabuxx a used up foid and get fucked in court, If cannot afford, Tyrone is waiting for you in jail.

Workout to become a bodybuilder

Go ER

Statusmaxx to get money at a career, Wont get you foid, Maybe betabuxx tho.

Move to asia and fuck gookwhores in every orifice they have

Become a tribal african nigger and raise the mutt offspring

Low inhib maxx and troll foids in public

Erdosmaxx

Fart on them
Do you have any ideas on how to let out silent but deadly? I want to go to a tall office building, Ask to use the toilet to get access, Take the elevator, Walk in when a bunch of normies are there and let out a deadly one, I call it the Smyger, But i dont exactly know the foods that creates a quiet smyger, Could i still use beans or would that be too loud?

Do you have any ideas on how to let out silent but deadly? I want to go to a tall office building, Ask to use the toilet to get access, Take the elevator, Walk in when a bunch of normies are there and let out a deadly one, I call it the Smyger, But i dont exactly know the foods that creates a quiet smyger, Could i still use beans or would that be too loud?
Silent is the way to go. Years ago when I was in school I let out a hot slient fart in the middle of math class. Every foid in the class started to gag and the teacher had to open all of the windows. The best part of it all was me playing it off and acting like it wasn't me. I blamed it on some chink sitting next to me because he was the only one in the class that couldn't smell it :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Silent is the way to go. Years ago when I was in school I let out a hot slient fart in the middle of math class. Every foid in the class started to gag and the teacher had to open all of the windows. The best part of it all was me playing it off and acting like it wasn't me. I blamed it on some chink sitting next to me because he was the only one in the class that couldn't smell it :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Just deny it and say its bullying and harrassment if they keep pushing, Afterall your pushing is done
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jails, institutions & overdoses.
I'm a schizoid freak of nature. The result of a spirit possessing me. I won't say Demon cause Christians have an extremely limited idea of all the spirit types roaming the earth.
I'm physically disabled from a couple suicide attempts.
I just live to witness the suffering of sex havers, in all honesty. It makes me happy