Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New Incel Saint: Paul Erdos

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
Slide 1
Erdos

The guy died a virgin due to a condition with his foreskin which made it super painful to have a boner. He refused to get it surgically fixed and dismissed sexuality his whole life .He never had a wife ,never owned a car and never had much money .His sole focus in life was his pursuit of mathematics and he took a shit ton of antidepressants and amphetamines to keep himself motivated to continue working on numbers like the autist he was.The man couldn't even tie his own shoes, couldn’t cook any food, and was essentially homeless living with mathematicians until they solved the problem they worked on. Any extra money he had was put up as bounty to solve problems he didn’t have time to work on.He wasn’t just on the spectrum, he was the spectrum. He referred to beautiful math proofs as being for “the book” meaning the Bible. Upon his death his fellow mathematicians created Proofs from the Book in his honor. He’s the most published mathematician in the world.He is still having an impact today.Erdos was the primary author or co-author of 1,600 published math papers. The average math professor is lucky to have 100 in their lifetime.If someone had a 70-year career (basically age 16 until death), he had something published every other week - for that entire period ,which is insane.Because he was so prolific and collaborative, there is also something people call the Erdos number, which is a measure of how far removed you are from collaborating with Erdos in your own work. He even died while having a heart attack while listening to a math lecture at some prestigious college in warsaw. What an inspiration! We incels should start Erdosmaxxing immediately .I for one have already started my journey, I refuse to let my brain rot anymore from the decade worth of social isolation I was forced to endure .I'm starting from the very beginning in math now ,learning how to add and subtract all over again. :bigbrain::bigbrain:

Screenshot 43

Last edited:
He deserves a page on incel.wiki

Based iq mogger