Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are non Americans opinions on the Confederates?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
9c4e817e35a209715430ad1e7fe87688.jpg

87eed063ddf5ffb8586817383651e927.jpg

I always wondered what non Americans get taught and what opinions they have on the Confederate states of America.

I don't really care about anything like that

Some idiots who fought for the rich man while they were poor farmers.

Got cucked by libtards and Tyrone.

Should have won.

Fag losers. Whoricans should give back Tejas(Texas) to Mexico from which they snatched unlawfully.

Usually taught they were a bunch of racist rednecks.

Tbh, slavery aside, I think the South was a lot more based.
Fag losers. Whoricans should give back Tejas(Texas) to Mexico from which they snatched unlawfully.

Say what? Texas beat the Mexicans fair and square. Remember The Alamo.
Texas should leave the USA and be an independent republic again.

Without the industrialised North, the American South would look like Brazil now. Slavery was on its way out anyway. European powers were doing whatever they could to stop slavery world-wide. Shame that Lincoln was assassinated. He wanted to ship blacks back to their home in Africa.

Okay I said they were "some losers", and yes they lost the war. But, they represented the original idea of USA, the Idea of a union of independent states, not the empire that it is today. The effects of the american civil war changed the world.

Last edited:
Without the industrialised North, the American South would look like Brazil now. Slavery was on its way out anyway. European powers were doing whatever they could to stop slavery world-wide. Shame that Lincoln was assassinated. He wanted to ship blacks back to their home in Africa.

Some went back an formed plantations in Liberia. They named the capital city after the us president that was behind the colonisation.

Oh the horror!
Thank you fucking yankees for making us not Brazil!

Attachments

• 920678.jpg
    920678.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 25
No based opinion

I'm SO glad we aren't Brazil!
I don't know what we could have done without those dogone based yankees saving us from becoming Brazil. I mean our fouds could look semi attractive! Yuck!
I'm SO glad we aren't Brazil!
I don't know what we could have done without those dogone based yankees saving us from becoming Brazil. I mean our fouds could look semi attractive! Yuck!
Based

Attachments

• c3c8c066f086cf636bc394a7c365d650.jpg
    c3c8c066f086cf636bc394a7c365d650.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 280full (1).jpg
    280full (1).jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: