Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what are niggers doing in ukraine?

Think most of them are students

She's dressed smartly probably works there. Eastern Europe's welfare system is pretty crap as well. No refugees are going to that place they're most likely students or workers who come from rich families.

Think most of them are students
Look at that black woman in the video. She is obviously a mature woman and pushing a pram. Thta woman is settled in the country. Students probably would have already left the city.

She's dressed smartly probably works there. Eastern Europe's welfare system is pretty crap as well. No refugees are going to that place they're most likely students or workers who come from rich families.
Alright I think I understand. They come from well off families in their lands and go to esatern Europe for work experience and shit.

But still if she was better off why is she staying in a war zone isolated amongst white s on top of of it.

If she had money she would have left long time ago already. It means she is broke like a joke smh

A lot of retarded normies with rich parents from my country go there when they fail college entrance exams JFL
yeah i understand you. If i had money i would do it too. But if she has money she would have left already. I mean who stays in a city that soon face savage bombing and waefare? obviously she is broke .

Searching for a basketball hoop
:):):):):):):):):):):)

Because no matter how big of a shithole Ukraine is, it's still infinitely better than anything in niggerland.
I suposse so. At least Ukraine has constant electricity and clean water. The housing facilities are crappy, the infrastructure is from the 1950's and 60's but that white man in East European maintanes the 70 year old infrastructure and keeps it working even if it is shit hole infrastructure. But niggers tear their shit up and rip it to pieces.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOY_C7tl3jg&ab_channel=ArirangNews

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCjjrXghwX0&ab_channel=KYRAMARAIS

I thought Ukraine is a kinda shit hole country but still african niggers would rather live there? How fcuked are nigger lands?
There's no civilization. They have no original ideas on how to advance humanity.

We bring civilization to them and then they like to take credit like they built civilization.

There's no civilization. They have no original ideas on how to advance humanity.

View attachment 585938

We bring civilization to them and then they like to take credit like they built civilization.
Haa wtf dude? But niggers never built shit in their own countries:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: What civilisation do noggers bring? They cant even look after the infrastructure the whites left them in Africa example in South Africa

Potholes in Harare Zimbabwe

Unnamed 1

what are niggers doing anywhere tbh. if whites would just leave them the fuck alone and stop feeding them they would have succumbed to darwinism by now

Ukraine Pres just outlawed all his political opposition, Tucker exposed him

Surprised? There's at least one Black in every country even North Korea (Dresnok's "Korean Wife" (an American Defector) is half Black).