Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So tired of so called "conservative, right-wing" pro-Trump foids who fuck niggers

B

bcroger

Major
Donald Trump endorsed Kelly Tshibaka for Senate in race against Lisa Murkowski in Alaska. Kelly has a nigger husband. No wonder why she lost.

Here is an image of a "MAGA" conservative who ran for KY governor and his Republican wife.

Even sarah palin had a black boyfriend.

Here is a video of a black man getting loads of matches /messages on a "conservative" pro Trump dating app.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK0-yCpDqvk

I bet even Margie Taylor Greene and Lauren Bobert are fucking niggers when no one is looking. Whats the point in being "conservative" if you fuck niggers? Thats the least "conservative" thing you can possibly do.

Last edited:
Donald Trump endorsed Kelly Tshibaka for Senate in race against Lisa Murkowski in Alaska. Kelly has a nigger husband. No wonder why she lost.

View attachment 1093488

Here is an image of a "MAGA" conservative who ran for KY governor and his Republican wife.
View attachment 1093496

Even sarah palin had a black boyfriend.

Here is a video of a black man getting loads of matches on a conservative pro Trump dating app.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK0-yCpDqvk

I bet even Margie Taylor Greene and Lauren Bobert are fucking niggers when no one is looking. Whats the point in being "conservative" if you fuck niggers? Thats the least "conservative" thing you can possibly do.

Water is wet
Conservatism by itself it's just a laughable reactionary ideology, only sexually frustrated males take it seriously. Foids can't be conservative by itself specially when their SMV is infinite and there are hordes of men willing to do anything for them.

Last edited:
Cuckservatives

What are they conserving.

Water is wet
Conservatism by itself it's just a laughable reactionary ideology, only males take it seriously. Foids can't be conservative by itself specially when their SMV is infinite and there are hordes of men willing to do anything for them.
agree

Cuckservatives
Conservative has nothing to do with conserving the white race. All you have to do to be a "conservative" in the USA is suck Trump's dick.

Only reason I vote for them is because they are better about immigration.

Trump is a Zionist puppet and nothing else

Trump is a Zionist puppet and nothing else
Conservative has nothing to do with conserving the white race. All you have to do to be a "conservative" in the USA is suck Trump's dick.

Only reason I vote for them is because they are better about immigration.

US Republican Conservatism is THE dumbest thing I have seen lmao. Just continue the things which have lead to our problems and don't ask questions. What a load of low IQ subhumans. Ethnonationalism is the only political ideology anyone needs.

Lauren southern

Lauren southern
retard faggot white cuckservative simped for her so hard
only for her to be deathnic loving whore, she had a nigger bf in younger days who she did bdsm shit with
she married a sand nigger who she hides and even the kid she wont show

Only instance I can think of a white guy dating a black woman is Candace Owens.

Conservative women's are easier to then for black and erhnic men

They are into traditional masculine triats over looks

The biological purpose of men is to CREAMPIE WOMAN VAGINA.

It does not matter the race of the man. It does not matter the race of the woman. Political beliefs do not matter.

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS, IS THAT THE MEN CREAMPIES THE WOMAN :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: