Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are good ways to justify rape?

Rigatoni

Rigatoni

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
-
If you have something I want but are not offering it it should be my right to take it. Hating a man for rape is like hating a homeless person for illegally seeking shelter, or minorities wanting equal rights. You just can’t blame someone in those circumstances.
I know foids like writing rape fanfiction and recounting their stories of being raped, so it’s not like they don’t want it. In fact, I’m starting to believe rape doesn’t exist. Studies have show foids orgasm the most when being “raped”.
How would you guys justify it?

Newton's third law and the fact that our bodies are 99.9999999% empty space.

If you have something I want but are not offering it it should be my right to take it. Hating a man for rape is like hating a homeless person for illegally seeking shelter, or minorities wanting equal rights. You just can’t blame someone in those circumstances.
I know foids like writing rape fanfiction and recounting their stories of being raped, so it’s not like they don’t want it. In fact, I’m starting to believe rape doesn’t exist. Studies have show foids orgasm the most when being “raped”.
If their a foid then they should be raped

No rape in the animal kingdom.

Then again, no harnessed electricity and computers either.
Huh what does computers and electricity have to do with the consent of a women over who gets to use her body

Did women invent them

Being a nigger rapefugee in Sweden , they will instead charge the girl for being racist

This is the most autistic reasoning I’ve ever seen jfl
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Being a nigger rapefugee in Sweden , they will instead charge the girl for being racist
Very true. And if nig gets charged he will be rehabilitated in comfy prison cell

is this r/inceltear bait, because it seems so

Most women hate short men.

Huh what does computers and electricity have to do with the consent of a women over who gets to use her body

Did women invent them
What was the reason behind saying rape is a social construct? I mean, it is, but what did you mean in the context of the thread?

If you have something I want but are not offering it it should be my right to take it.
Remember this the next time a pack of niggers try to rob you.

Not answering, officer mang

hello you landwhale, purple haired tranny freaks, over at inkwelltear reading this

Rape is a good way of keeping women in line. Women should be protected by men on the condition that their legs be closed until marriage. The moment they start wilding out and riding the carousel, any man is free to take advantage of them.

Which woman is more likely to be raped:

View attachment 696688
View attachment 696689
View attachment 696690

View attachment 696691

The second one is far less likely to be raped because men value and cherish traditional women. The first one is what society is sick of: promiscuous skanks who are no use being mothers or wives. This type of women basically just consume resources and set a bad example for young girls.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :bigbrain:

Rape is a good way of keeping women in line. Women should be protected by men on the condition that their legs be closed until marriage. The moment they start wilding out and riding the carousel, any man is free to take advantage of them.

View attachment 696688
View attachment 696689
View attachment 696690

View attachment 696691

The second one is far less likely to be raped because men value and cherish traditional women. The first one is what society is sick of: promiscuous skanks who are no use being mothers or wives. This type of women basically just consume resources and set a bad example for young girls.
The entire world knows this, but the brainwashing in the West is so strong that men's natural impulses have been hijacked to the point where they would simp and give their life whiteknighting for the first hole you posted.

View attachment 696688
View attachment 696689
View attachment 696690

View attachment 696691

I find the top one more attractive

Morality and law don't always see eye to eye. In GTA4. :feelsjuice:

in minecraft v10.09.2

View attachment 696688
View attachment 696689
View attachment 696690

View attachment 696691

Right?
Alright think about it like this for the normie plebs reading this forum. Promiscuous women are going to have sex with someone. Why does it matter so much if it's with your dick vs some other guys dick?

Imagine going to a friends house and you ask for a burger from McDonalds, but they give you Burger King instead.
OH NO THE HORROR! I'm fucking traumatized for life n all that bullshit.

Now a traditional women who doesn't want any fast food at all, yeah, it would be fucked up to force them to eat such unhealthy food. I could see why that would be a crime. But getting one thing that is slightly different instead of another and saying it's the worst thing ever is so dumb.

I wish I could debate society.

I would say that it's probably, mental issues, sexual abstinence, foid's dress was too vulgar or she purposely seduced you.

"Don't worry, I identify as a Chad", I guess? :feelskek:

Why would you need to justify, what is basicaly a birthright.

There is no way to justify rape
However what's is defined as rape in the imagination of foids is determined by society her friends and the current political ideology

Utylitarianism.
If you lived in someones wardrobe, that person would go to sleep and then you'd drug the foid, rape her, and the drug as well as the sex you're having would have no negative affect on her life and she would not know of this, then its one hundred percent justified.

Also if you can kill in self defense, then you can do everything else before the act of killing, right? You can hurt others in self defence and maybe make them disabled by breaking their spines. If thats acceptable, surely you can rape a foid.

You can demand retribution for damages in the form of sex, its reasonable because anything can become the subject with which you can get repaid. Its only the taboo atmsophere around sex that makes us cringe a the idea.

Foid nature is intrinsically passive and stupid, so they shouldn't be allowed to make their own decisions